Heritage Owners Club

NAD

Poor baby; we realize that 2, 3 months off in a row doesn't make up for having a blast with your buddies one weekend and then having to go to work the next day.... :D

It is rough taking the summer off but someone has to teach these kids the difference between meiosis and mitosis. The issue with PSP is the 1300+ mile drive home. Even with the help of my partner in crime "the pointy stick", it is a two day journey.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neil Young,is a Canadian singer-songwriter, musician, producer, director and screenwriter. Young began performing in a group covering Shadows instrumentals in Canada in 1960. In 1966, he moved to Los Angeles, where he formed Buffalo Springfield with Stephen Stills, Young had released two solo albums by the time he joined Crosby, Stills & Nash in 1969. From his early solo albums and those with his backing band Crazy Horse, Young has recorded a steady stream of studio and live albums, sometimes warring with his recording company along the way.

That didn't tell me anything I already didn't know. What is the connection with your new amp to Neil??

That didn't tell me anything I already didn't know. What is the connection with your new amp to Neil??

The answer has already been given Will.... "and Neil is renowned for using a TWEED DELUXE that runs 6L6's instead of 6V6's"

To make it really clear....

-Neil uses a Tweed Deluxe that runs 6L6s instead of 6V6s.

-Bill got an amp based on a Tweed Deluxe that runs 6L6s instead of 6V6s.

-So the connection is; both Bill (from Florida) and Neil Young (from Canada) are using VERY SIMILAR amps

Some qualities that Neil (from Canada) and Bill (from Florida) DON'T Share....

-Neil has lamb-chop sideburns. Bill does not.

-Neil has a unique guitar style and unique voice. Bill is a great guitar player, but doesn't sing.

-Neil is worth $65 Million. After Bill purchased his amp that is similar to Neil's amp, Bill is work $65.

-Neil has written over 700 songs. Bill has played Neil songs over 700 times.

-Neil has long hair. Bill.... well, Bill has long hair too.....

funny, I used to abhore Neil Young's voice too

then I got COMPLETELY HAMMERED when I was in grade 13, at my buddies' mom's second wedding...and we cranked up HARVEST on vinyl, on one of those old tube console stereo things....

IT BLEW MY MIND

I have been a devout Neil Young fan ever since

-Neil is worth $65 Million.

Not anymore. He's worth about half that after the divorce. In fact I read that he even gave up the ranch he's owned since the early 70's. He 's doing alright though, the last I read he's living with Darryl Hannah in L.A.

Not anymore. He's worth about half that after the divorce. In fact I read that he even gave up the ranch he's owned since the early 70's. He 's doing alright though, the last I read he's living with Darryl Hannah in L.A.

Man, I'd be happy being worth half of half of half that.......

[emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]

I once read an interview with a computer programmer who said that he always did his best work while listening to Neil Young records. When asked why, he responded "you know the saying no pain, no gain?"

Something that I didn't know until recently was that Neil had polio as a child. It affected his left side, which is why he can't do intricate guitar solos. He said that most of his guitar solo comes from what his right hand does, not his left.

The answer has already been given Will.... "and Neil is renowned for using a TWEED DELUXE that runs 6L6's instead of 6V6's"

To make it really clear....

-Neil uses a Tweed Deluxe that runs 6L6s instead of 6V6s.

-Bill got an amp based on a Tweed Deluxe that runs 6L6s instead of 6V6s.

-So the connection is; both Bill (from Florida) and Neil Young (from Canada) are using VERY SIMILAR amps

Some qualities that Neil (from Canada) and Bill (from Florida) DON'T Share....

-Neil has lamb-chop sideburns. Bill does not.

-Neil has a unique guitar style and unique voice. Bill is a great guitar player, but doesn't sing.

-Neil is worth $65 Million. After Bill purchased his amp that is similar to Neil's amp, Bill is work $65.

-Neil has written over 700 songs. Bill has played Neil songs over 700 times.

-Neil has long hair. Bill.... well, Bill has long hair too.....

LMAO, that was perfectly explained!!!

I finally got to take the Buster to a gig. It worked better then I had hoped. This amp is a keeper.

20170121_143439_zpscxdylkyu.jpg

Oops the mike is missing the cable!

Oops the mike is missing the cable!

Neil (from Canada) keeps his mic unplugged too, it is long held secret to tweed tone.

Archived