Heritage Owners Club

155 Millie Antique Natural

Spectrum13

Spec,

You can post photos two different ways. If they are in a web folder you need to get the url of the image. Most times you can right click/properties/copy the url. Then use the little image icon - 3rd from left, second row. Click that, put the url between the [] and [/].

The other way is if you have them on your hard drive. Use the "Additional Options" and follow the prompts. Now, lets see that bad boy!

sweet.  Mine is a red color, w/silver pickups.  HRWs. 

You will love the guitar, I've become very attached to mine.

Its lighter than a H150 and sustains all day.

Chico,

Honeymoon every time I play it but it's like six months old and the only Millie I saw that has a scratch guard. Just got a camera so I'm learning to post shots. Much better pics in the Gallery. I'm technologically challenged.

Chico,

Honeymoon every time I play it but it's like six months old and the only Millie I saw that has a scratch guard. Just got a camera so I'm learning to post shots. Much better pics in the Gallery. I'm technologically challenged.

I only got my first digital camera about a year ago now, you should see some of my first shots ! :-X

My last ones were a lot better, I'm still no HFB though, not by a country mile.

Here's one of my Millie ...

width=360 height=480http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh98/SouthpawGuy/Heritage%20Millennium/millennium_13_w.jpg[/img]

Chico,

No prob, I'll take what you can upload.

If you have photo software on your computer, go ahead and resize them to, say, 900x600 (or similar) and they will fit nicely in a computer window.  Hit the "quick fix" button to brighten/contrast, and finally the sharpen button and then "save as" in a folder that you create specifically for that guitar.

I'm dyin' to see some photos of it.

you say it has a pickguard?  never seen one on a millie before.

what pickups does it have?

is there block inlays on the fretboard? 

diamond inlay in the headstock w/triple binding?

those millies are awesome guitars.  I let a friend (a "real" player) give mine a little play on New Years Eve and he came away loving it.  'course I told him I'm not letting it go~!

Gonna try to arrange a factory tour for him, he'll be traveling through that part of Michigan in a couple weeks.

Your e-mail provider may have server space set aside for you.  If they do you can upload your images to that folder and link to the photos from there. 

What camera are you using and what imaging software came with your camera?  This may give us an idea of how best to get your images edited.  Like Chico said, 900x600 would be good but be sure this is at 72dpi. 

I dressed it up a bit for you. 

width=600 height=450http://www.ronwarren.com/images/milli-spec.jpg[/img]

My Y2K1 Millie. Just for grins. BTW, Vince refused to even consider a finger rest for my 2008 NFH when he did the cost estimate. Said "nope, they don't come with them". Surprised to see one with an FR at all. IF that is stock, you've got an unusual one, for sure. :thumbsup:

width=150 height=113 alt=mil-sae-incasehttp://www.heritageownersclub.com/gallery2/d/1191-2/mil-sae-incase.jpg[/img]

Byrd and Chico, I will give it another try today! The resize thing was the problem. Thanks for the tips. Until I upload, there are more shots of this Millie and my Korina on page three of the HOC Gallery. I'll shoot the Goldtop tonight.

Byrd, I have a Kodak 813 and load up on Kodak software.

Chico, factory made curly maple stained black pickguard. Tuck1 They call it the "Johnny Smith" style. I know this as I ordered one on #4. Dealer cost is $75?.

Seth Lovers, MOP blocks, diamond inlay and aftermarket MOP truss rod cover, gold jack plate, factory bone nut, RS "treble tamer" pots / paper & oil caps, Tonepros locking studs with Faber locking spacers below.

Southpaw, your shots appear to be reversed. How did you do that? I'll try outside

photos when the temps and humidity cooperate.   

Seth Lovers, MOP blocks, diamond inlay and aftermarket MOP truss rod cover, gold jack plate, factory bone nut, RS "treble tamer" pots / paper & oil caps, Tonepros locking studs with Faber locking spacers below.

[glow=red,2,300]Southpaw, your shots appear to be reversed. How did you do that?[/glow] I'll try outside

Spectrum 13~

Very nice Millie has all of the goodies.  I bet she sounds fantastic.

By the way, ALL of Southpaw's guitar photos have that goofy 'reversed' look!  Probably because he's...a Southpaw!  8)

Welcome to the HOC.

Southpaw, your shots appear to be reversed. How did you do that? I'll try outside

eh ..... the clue is in the name .... SouthpawGuy !

8)

...  by the way I'm also left handed.

;D

Welcome to the HOC, where even the lefties have cameras nowadays !

Welcome to the HOC, where even the lefties have cameras nowadays !

Ok, who authorized that??  Next thing you know, lefties will want full voting rights and cafeteria privileges.  :laugh:

Back on topic, all these damned Millie threads make me want to buy one.  Stop it, people.  Don't you know I have bills to pay!!  ;D

Nice, I like the black pkgrd w/the natural, and the custom cover on the headstock.

There is something about the natural that is VERY appealing.  Guess  a person has to HAVE one... :)

nice job on the resizing, you could make the photos a little bigger so we can see the detail, 900x600 and at about 200K gets the job done nicely.

I have gold hardware on my Millie DC, silver on the red H155.  If I were to order a new one, it would have silver.

Archived