DetroitBlues Posted August 13 Posted August 13 I like how he touched on several points including the purchasing of the factory and all the drama that occurred when a ramp up failed.
brentrocks Posted August 14 Posted August 14 (edited) I wonder how much money they’re making off that video? I should get a cut since they’re using my photographs without my permission! Edited August 14 by brentrocks
DetroitBlues Posted August 14 Posted August 14 1 hour ago, brentrocks said: I wonder how much money they’re making off that video? I should get a cut since they’re using my photographs without my permission! I was wondering if that was one of your pictures...background looked familiar.
brentrocks Posted August 14 Posted August 14 (edited) 9 minutes ago, DavesNotHere said: A t shirt at least! I was thinking, a T-shirt, a hat, and a couple of petals! lol Edited August 14 by brentrocks 1
Steiner Posted August 16 Posted August 16 2 hours ago, bolero said: how about $3.50 and a pack of smokes? Youre being Awfully generous bolero. 1
DetroitBlues Posted August 17 Posted August 17 On 8/14/2026 at 9:04 AM, brentrocks said: I was thinking, a T-shirt, a hat, and a couple of petals! lol The used to be sponsored by True-Fire. I've been really interested in those lessons, particularly since 2 of my favorite guitarists now have their own videos. Davy Knowles and Greg Koch have lessons there now. Both are monster players.
ElNumero Posted August 25 Posted August 25 On 8/15/2026 at 9:35 PM, bolero said: how about $3.50 and a pack of smokes? A six pack of Molson is better 1
tsp17 Posted Friday at 01:51 PM Posted Friday at 01:51 PM On 8/17/2026 at 6:45 AM, DetroitBlues said: The used to be sponsored by True-Fire. I've been really interested in those lessons, particularly since 2 of my favorite guitarists now have their own videos. Davy Knowles and Greg Koch have lessons there now. Both are monster players. I’ve had some good experience with TrueFire. Especially when i need a quick primer on a technique or style that is not in my toolbox.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now