Heritage Owners Club

A new addition to the fold...

Hfan

Hello All,

last night I picked up this 2004 535 "35 Special" made for Wolfe Guitars. It has SD Antiquites PUPS, tone pro hardware, Inlaid Logo. The finish I believe is Antique Natural, the label inside the F hole says "Heritage Custom Shop", I didn't know they had one. Found it on e bay and the guy lived about 120 miles away so I went to check it out. He has about 12 guitars and he never was able to get used to the shape of this body, he pretty much is a Fender fan. I think I got a decent deal, less than the opening bid. It looks like it was hardly played I can't find a scratch on it. The strings are ancient and the case looks like new. All the hardware, even the frets have a vintage look. The pick up covers are made to look old but maybe the other hardware just oxidized or maybe it was also made to appear vintage, not sure. It sounds amazing even unplugged. Will attempt to post some photos below.

im[img][img][/img]g][/img]

One more time for the photos, I believe I click on the photo frame above the smiley faces and paste correct?

:this_thread_is_useless_withou

Little help guys, if I copy on my image I don't get the paste option when I click the photo icon ???

I'm having so much trouble getting these photos pasted I almost regret my purchase, I'll try South paw Guys ctrl v method...if this doesen't work I give up til later need to cut grass etc etc etc

width=321 height=480http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww155/ctcpete/DSC_0080.jpg[/img]

width=321 height=480http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww155/ctcpete/DSC_0072.jpg[/img]

The dulled hardware looks SO cool on that guitar. Really makes it vintage looking. BTW, the Heritage Custom Shop is just that - custom ordered guitars. Something off the normal production line. Neat thing about it, the Custom Shop guitars generally don't cost that much more than production models. Anyway ... that is one very nice 535 you've got there.

Why do you think it was designated "Custom Shop"?

they may use the custom shop decals on everything now?  just because of the nature of their operation, all hand made, small, intimate shop with a small amount of employees.  everything that comes out of there is a custom piece.

Archived