Heritage Owners Club

H-555 in command

jhack

Hi,

I am going to place order of H-555 according to specification following ones:

Dark almond sunbirst finish

2 Humbuckers Duncan,

Neck in mahogany, ( In 1,3 or 5 parts, I don’t know what is best?)

Ebony fingerboard with binding, 22 freights.

Heard there "F" with net

MOP / abalony birdseye fingerboard inlays with abalone birdseye center one headstock, 24 3/4 " scale.

Black Pickguard.

All Gold Hardware

Can you express me your opinion? :lol:

Is it necessary according to you to bring of the other one precision?

Thanks ^_^

Looks like a great build, to me. Two things come to mind.

"Heard there "F" with net". Not sure what that means. The translator may have gotten that wrong. Or maybe I'm just not reading it correctly.

"abalony birdseye fingerboard inlays with abalone birdseye center one headstock" Not sure they do abalone. Otherwise, that is going to be one sharp guitar.

Sounds like a stock order.

http://heritageguitar.com/models/H555.htm

You will like the H-555. I have owned two of them.

They are a very comfortable guitar to play for me.

I am partial to HRW pickups.

Here is mine that I received recently.

post-194-1252612349_thumb.jpg

Sorry the double sending.

Yes effectively my on-line translator is not very good it is in fact about "F Holes"

For the abalone all the descriptions speaks about it.

Effectively she is magnificent also in blue...

Sorry the double sending.

Yes effectively my on-line translator is not very good it is in fact about "F Holes"

For the abalone all the descriptions speaks about it.

Effectively she is magnificent also in blue...

In all the times I've read the product descriptions I have glossed right over that abolone part. Learned something new today! Excellent choice!

Hi,

I am going to place order of H-555 according to specification following ones:

Dark almond sunbirst finish

2 Humbuckers Duncan,

Neck in mahogany, ( In 1,3 or 5 parts, I don't know what is best?)

Ebony fingerboard with binding, 22 freights.

Heard there "F" with net

MOP / abalony birdseye fingerboard inlays with abalone birdseye center one headstock, 24 3/4 " scale.

Black Pickguard.

All Gold Hardware

Can you express me your opinion? ^_^

Is it necessary according to you to bring of the other one precision?

Hi JHack,

Try this:

Dark almond sunburst finish

2 Humbuckers Duncan,

Neck in mahogany, ( In 1,3 or 5 parts, I don't know what is best?)

I don't know if they do multiple mahogany necks. Normally the multi-layered necks are primarily maple with mahogany spacers. I don't see any reason why they couldn't do it with maple spacers. It will be a one of a kind!

Ebony fingerboard with binding, 22 frets.

(Heard there "F" with net?) F-Holes? What about them?

MOP / abalone (birdseye?) fingerboard inlays with abalone (birdseye center one?) headstock Logo, 24 3/4 " scale.

Black Pickguard.

All Gold Hardware

Consider getting the classic matching pickguard and order an extra black one if that's what you want. You only get 1 chance to get a classic one to exactly match your guitar, that is when you order it. They can make a black one at anytime.

I ordered abalone fret markers for the side of the neck. You may want them too.

It sounds like a sweet guitar! You'll love it!!!

Bonjour JHack.

On the recent tour, Rendall talked about the neck on a 555. He said they used to be made of maple with ebony fretboard, but now they are made of mahogany with ebony. He said it was more stable and gave a "sweeter" tone. If you want it brighter, go with maple/ebony. For a softer tone, mahogany/rosewood.

The 5 piece necks on the jazz guitars are maple/mahogany/maple/mahogany/maple.

En excusion récente, Rendall a parlé du cou sur des 555. Il a dit dans le passé où ils ont été faits en érable avec le fretboard de bois d'ébène, mais maintenant ils sont faits en acajou avec le bois d'ébène. Il a dit qu'il était plus stable et a donné un " sweeter" tonalité. Si vous la voulez plus lumineuse, allez avec l'érable/bois d'ébène. Pour une tonalité plus douce, acajou/bois de rose.

Les cous de 5 morceaux sur les guitares de jazz sont érable/acajou/érable/acajou/érable.

En excusion récente, Rendall a parlé du cou sur des 555. Il a dit dans le passé où ils ont été faits en érable avec le fretboard de bois d'ébène, mais maintenant ils sont faits en acajou avec le bois d'ébène. Il a dit qu'il était plus stable et a donné un " sweeter" tonalité. Si vous la voulez plus lumineuse, allez avec l'érable/bois d'ébène. Pour une tonalité plus douce, acajou/bois de rose.

Les cous de 5 morceaux sur les guitares de jazz sont érable/acajou/érable/acajou/érable.

Uh, yeah--what he said!

Welcome! Comment allez-vous?

One thank you for your opinions, your corrections and your precision.

Effectively I had not thought abalone freight markers for the side of the neck.

On the other hand I understand what you want to say when you speak custom pick guard. It is about a pick guard of the same color, the finish as the guitar ? Either of a different shape ? ;)

For it F-holes with net it is about both holes in the form of F in semi-hollow body.

In the descriptions, birdseye is the inlay the shape of which is < <> >

Thanks all ;)

One thank you for your opinions, your corrections and your precision.

Effectively I had not thought abalone freight (Fret) markers for the side of the neck.

On the other hand I understand what you want to say when you speak custom pick guard. It is about a pick guard of the same color, the finish as the guitar ? Yes, same color

For it F-holes with net it is about both holes in the form of F in semi-hollow body. Oh my! We need a new translator ;)

In the descriptions, birdseye is the inlay the shape of which is < <> > I learned, thank you!

Thanks all ;)

Bonjour JHack.

On the recent tour, Rendall talked about the neck on a 555. He said they used to be made of maple with ebony fretboard, but now they are made of mahogany with ebony. He said it was more stable and gave a "sweeter" tone. If you want it brighter, go with maple/ebony. For a softer tone, mahogany/rosewood.

The 5 piece necks on the jazz guitars are maple/mahogany/maple/mahogany/maple.

Impressive language skills here ...!

Hello,

It is made: my command left to "Jay"...

I do not have more than to cross fingers and must to be patient.

By hoping that everything takes place well...

I hold you informed

Good weekend in all ;)

Hello,

It is made: my command left to "Jay"...

I do not have more than to cross fingers and must to be patient.

By hoping that everything takes place well...

I hold you informed

Good weekend in all ;)

;) Congrats on ordering your dream guitar. Ask Jay to get you pictures as they are building the guitar. That would be cool.

• 1 month later...

Really looking forward to seeing the pictures, please post them as soon as you get the guitar.

Have we our first French member of the HOC? Are there any other Heritage guitars in France?

Archived