Heritage Owners Club

My Last Heritage Purchase?

Gitfiddler

Sounds too optimistic.

You've got what you want. Do you have what you need? :o

After a long, very impatient search, I might have found a Heritage gitfiddle that puts a period at the end of my tone-quest sentence. :o

OK, Fancy chambered 157 type after that Gibbons you commented on a while back. Tone quest is a life sentence, period.

I might have found a Heritage gitfiddle that puts a period at the end of my tone-quest sentence.

It seems that whenever I start thinking that way, a new tone-quest paragraph starts.....

Have you played this gitfiddle that could achieve this...?

It is possible to end the tonequest when it comes to guitars for me. I have. Im done. :o

But man does it take a while to adjust to the fact that its over. Even to recognize the fact that its over. Even now Im still thinking about other potential purchases even though I know Im done :o . But......

It is possible to end the tonequest when it comes to guitars for me. I have. Im done. :o

But man does it take a while to adjust to the fact that its over. Even to recognize the fact that its over. Even now Im still thinking about other potential purchases even though I know Im done :o . But......

you my friend are in some serious denial.. ;) and I don't mean the river in Egypt..

I've made my last guitar purchase so many times I've got it down to an art!!

Or

My Last Heritage Purchase was a Prospect (see how you can turn the words?) My next purchase will be something else (like a 150) - which satisfies the wifely promise.

Whichever, just give with the details!

OK, enough with the teases. :o

Here's "Babs"!

She is one BIG girl...

heritageh550g.jpg

Nice... will mellow out beautifully, good one.

H-550 Babs' Big Butt view:

heritageh550d.jpg

Great Orville's ghost.... Hard to top that 550 Gitfiddler! Can't wait to see what you get next. :o

Exactly... :o

Great Orville's ghost.... Hard to top that 550 Gitfiddler! Can't wait to see what you get next. ;)

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is MRS. Gitfiddler. I've taken over Mr. Gitfiddler's PC...AND his credit cards.

This is his last Heritage purchase!

Now all of you HOC enablers need to get back to work.

:o

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is MRS. Gitfiddler. I've taken over Mr. Gitfiddler's PC...AND his credit cards.

Don't belive you!!!!

To Whom It May Concern:

Tim...? Tim...! Tim...?! You OK? Tim.... Can you hear me? Tim!? Somebody call 911.... Quick!

Uh oh!!!...sounds like she has been talking with my wife :o ....that being said....WOW...that is a beauty....I really need...(uh want)...a 550....can't wait to hear some clips...if your still allowed to play with us git :o;)

Archived