Heritage Owners Club

My Last Heritage Purchase?

Gitfiddler

OK, the Mrs. is really cool with my addiction. Heck, she's a singer, so I get a pass...sometimes. :o

Mini-Review:

The H-550 is a fantastic instrument. This is a 25.5 scale 1995 that has been well used, gigged and enjoyed by its previous owner. I spent the greater part of Friday night cleaning, adjusting, polishing and re-stringing it. (Virtuoso to the rescue!)

Babs has a bunch of nicks and bumps on her but man, she plays and sounds great. It has the bottom end of a Golden Eagle and the snap of a Sweet 16 PLUS the rich, tonal breadth of a 24.75 scale 575. The dual Schallers sound wonderful in this guitar. At some point in its 15 years a bone nut was installed. This is my first roller type bridge and I really like it on this instrument.

I plugged it into a Boogie MK IV, SF Deluxe Rever, Blues Deluxe, Blues Jr. and Champ II..........No feedback!! Woo-Hoo!!

This 550 has more of a Benson-tone than any other Heritage archtop I've ever played. That is probably due to the laminate top and back (1 pc maple!) that is similar to the master's signature Ibanez guitars. (My OTHER favorite archtop gits for louder than usual hollowbody live playing)

Thanks for playing along with me. I had a little fun with ya'll because this is a fun gitfiddle. I highly recommend checking out a 550 if you get a chance.

Peace.

Tim

heritageh550a.jpg

My wife actually told me I could have/buy as many as I want, just as long as I have the space.

Anyone have a basement they can sell me?

You're a Lucky Man!

I'm not too sure about basements; I did see many garage sales at the last PSP! :D

Babs looks as good as you say she plays.

You can hold your breath as long as you can, but eventually need take a breath (of good GAS)

I think the going rate for a basement rental is a few heritages. Landlords always pay for moving . . . *snicker*

AWESOME Tim, just awesome!

You said she has some battle scars, but heck if I can find them.

GREAT catch, and play her in good health!!!

AWESOME Tim, just awesome!

You said she has some battle scars, but heck if I can find them.

GREAT catch, and play her in good health!!!

Thanks Kuz,

She's a player, with ample buckle rash on her backside, but thanks to the light finish, her boo-boos don't show up.

As soon as I start playing her however, all of her beauty comes out in glorious thick tones.

Thanks, Professor!

Speaking of the harem... ........I just updated my album:D

Oh YEA!

It's good to be the king...

Speaking of the harem... ........I just updated my album:D

post-8-1268774290_thumb.jpg

Bull hockey! Where is the 535 and 157? You might be able to hide them from your pistol toting wife but we know about them.

The Guit has more Heritages than anyone besides Heritage, Wolfe's & Brent.

Bull hockey! Where is the 535 and 157? You might be able to hide them from your pistol toting wife but we know about them.

The Guit has more Heritages than anyone besides Heritage, Wolfe's & Brent.

The other gits are in my gallery, but Jay is and always will be the true Heritage King. :)

Speaking of my pistol toting wife, she still laughs whenever I show her your 'Gangsta-Bird' photo!

post-8-1268834690_thumb.jpg

Archived