Heritage Owners Club

01 H150CM - Chestnut Burst

bolero

Those are all gorgeous!! They do look more elegant than the G brand colors for sure. I really love the look of Thundersteel's. It looks awesome with the P-90's

http://www.heritageguitar.com/finishes.html

Can't answer the second question

Is it me or is the Heritage color chart, a small patch of the color, difficult to convert to what a color actually "looks" like when applied to a particular model? for example, classic bursts like OSB, ALSB, CNSB, ASB look different guitar to guitar AND model to model. I think the H535 in comparison to, say, a H150 would be cool to see the same color applied to and then shown side by side.

And since our beloved are made one at a time, even colors that are the same on the same model can vary, be a "darker" burst, for example, by special order or otherwise.

A vintage sb on a H150 looks different than on a H535--yet both are VSB.

For me, a ASB (antique burst) on a H150 is less appealing than on an Eagle or other large-bodied Heritage.

thoughts anyone?

It is beautiful... and a Millie with HRW's ...well , that is a great combination.

Thanks for the kind remarks. I've been working overseas and have only had a couple of weeks with it since buying it around Christmas. But from my experience so far, it plays as good as it looks and those HRWs sound incredible.

Just wish my amp had a bit more headroom.

Archived