Heritage Owners Club

Snagged another one!

Thundersteel

Hey all!

I just bought another Heritage--GAS must be contagious!

I won't say all the details yet, but it's either a semi-hollow or hollow body (can't remember the difference between the two).

It's brand new, and as soon as I saw it, I had to have it! The grain is most unusual--not flame, not quilt, and not plain. It's actually hard to describe--it sort of has an organic "wholeness" to it. You'll see what I mean when I'm able to post pics--should be sometime next week. And, being a Heritage, it is heirloom quality!

My god Man; if you can't post pictures of the guitar at least send some Swedish URLs to get our minds someplace else!

Hey all!

I just bought another Heritage--GAS must be contagious!

I won't say all the details yet, but it's either a semi-hollow or hollow body (can't remember the difference between the two).

It's brand new, and as soon as I saw it, I had to have it! The grain is most unusual--not flame, not quilt, and not plain. It's actually hard to describe--it sort of has an organic "wholeness" to it. You'll see what I mean when I'm able to post pics--should be sometime next week. And, being a Heritage, it is heirloom quality!

I hope you don't Blame me for that GAS!!! Cheers and congrat's

Ack! It's so close I can almost taste it! But I gotta go to work! I'll have to post pics tomorrow!

Can you post pics from work? PLEASE?

Here it is, folks! My NEW Heritage! :laughing6:

Notice the whole grain pattern. Didn't I say it was heirloom quality? Oh, and it tastes pretty good, too! :lol:

NewHeritage.jpg

GOTCHA!--APRIL FOOLS! :toothy9:

Archived