Heritage Owners Club

picking up my first heritage in an hour

daybed

Well, be advised that once you open the case it will be like crack...... you will immediately become addicted and soon you will be looking for another.

I have 8 Heritages and have managed to stay Heritage GAS free for 6.5 months.

"My name is John, and I am a Heritage tone addict."

Congrats on your purchase, and like it is said around here "Post pictures of the new aquisition, or it didn't happen" LOL

Welcome to the Club. You're gonna love it. And you're going to be hooked.

Pics are expected along with a tone report. :drink_mini:

wow I feel so welcome this post has only been up a few hours and seven posts! thanks. This guitar is great cant put it down and skipped dinner. Already schemeing in my head how to get another with p90s. Will post pics soon im having a bigsby put on next week and it will be perfect.

..... im having a bigsby put on next week and it will be perfect.

OK, then we will need pictures.

I like your handle. my grandma (rest her soul) had a 'daybed' on her back porch. used to take naps there in the spring (3-season room), listen to the wrens sing..

welcome and congrats on the Heritage infusion. infection, er, infestation..

I like your handle. my grandma (rest her soul) had a 'daybed' on her back porch. used to take naps there in the spring (3-season room), listen to the wrens sing..

welcome and congrats on the Heritage infusion. infection, er, infestation..

Was in a band named Daybed, two of the guys worked at linens and things so it the name stuck....

wow I feel so welcome this post has only been up a few hours and seven posts! thanks. This guitar is great cant put it down and skipped dinner. Already schemeing in my head how to get another with p90s. Will post pics soon im having a bigsby put on next week and it will be perfect.

Congratulations. My next one will have P90's too!

Congrats Daybed..Welcome to the cult (I mean club) By the way P-90s rule!!!

One day of ownership, and still no pics?

Ok, whats the penalty for this atrocity?

:D

Sorry, Camera is dead. Ill take picks at work on Thursday, Then again after the Bigsby arrives.

Little before and after action.

Nathan

Archived