Heritage Owners Club

PSPIII White Guitar on the job

tulk1

No big gig report for this one. Other than it was as hot inside as outside. Thought "some" (hehe) might like to see the PSPIII White Guitar actually being used. It fills a lot of space. Doesn't get quit as quacky as I'd like on some songs. But for 90% of the tuneage it's fine. More than fine, it's awesome.

post-220-1281985724_thumb.jpg post-220-1281985740_thumb.jpg post-220-1281985762_thumb.jpg

No big gig report for this one. Other than it was as hot inside as outside. Thought "some" (hehe) might like to see the PSPIII White Guitar actually being used. It fills a lot of space. Doesn't get quit as quacky as I'd like on some songs. But for 90% of the tuneage it's fine. More than fine, it's awesome.

I'll spank that big white a$$ and make her quack. Just give her to me........ PLEASE.......... OK, PRETTY PLEASE...............

You know, there's a certain poetry to you having won a guitar created by a bunch of guys whose greatest satisfaction comes from knowing that the tools they build are used to bring the joy of music to others.

EXACTLY!!!

you should send those pics to Ren...he would love that!!!

So, what did Tracy say when you walked in with yet ANOTHER guitar? ^_^

Are you kiddin'? He had the BEST excuse he'll EVER have when he brings home a new guitar; "Honest, honey, the GAVE it to me!!"

So, is the singer in your band your wife? Very cool if so.

More than fine, it's awesome.

post-220-1281985762_thumb.jpg

That guitar is pure class!

When you get the jet black with ivory trim next to it you'll have it all!

TonyM

Dude - you need the all white suit to go with that guitar. With fringe... and a big 'ol Hoss 10 gal white hat on top. Maybe a white boa feather out of the white band around the hat. And a white guitar pic. Oh, and white alligator cowboy boots. And a big white belt with the big 'ol belt buckle (turned to the side to avoid rash, of course) that says 'Heritage' on the front.

Yeh, THAT's what ya need for that guitar.

And for 2nd set, you can do the all black thingy that Tony mentions...

:thumbsup:

Dude - you need the all white suit to go with that guitar. With fringe... and a big 'ol Hoss 10 gal white hat on top. Maybe a white boa feather out of the white band around the hat. And a white guitar pic. Oh, and white alligator cowboy boots. And a big white belt with the big 'ol belt buckle (turned to the side to avoid rash, of course) that says 'Heritage' on the front.

:D

Good thing it isn't Pink, ..... uh, I mean Salmon. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Randy....you know Kenny can't wear an outfit like that....They were all bought up by your former Governor.

Good thing it isn't Pink, ..... uh, I mean Salmon. :thumbsup:

LMAO - now where is our resident salmon lover (although gotta admit, I really like that particular axe as well).

Randy....you know Kenny can't wear an outfit like that....They were all bought up by your former Governor.

Oh, right! THAT's where I'd seen that getup before. He wore it at the inauguration while Johnny Lang played...

LMAO - now where is our resident salmon lover (although gotta admit, I really like that particular axe as well).

Oh, right! THAT's where I'd seen that getup before. He wore it at the inauguration while Johnny Lang played...

My Kirn Tele is SALMON. NOT PINK DAMN IT!!!!!! (LOL)

web3-3.jpg

Archived