Heritage Owners Club

I have officially joined the club...

crocane

I purchased a 555 yesterday at Wolfe Guitars (they were great to deal with) after many months or looking at different used and new 555's online. It is the exact combination of pups (seth lovers) finish/color, hardware and wood that I have been looking for so I was very exited when I saw that they got it in the other day. I usually play a strat and this neck feels a little more chunky but is very very comfortable. From the moment I picked it up I knew it was the one.

Here are some pics....For the life of me I couldnt figure out how to post the pictures but posed links that I hope work (sorry I am not the best with computers). They quality of pics is not the best because it is from my phone and the room was a bit dark. Also, I was disapointed that the pics didnt really show how curly the maple really is. At wolfe they commented that this was the curliest 555 that they had seen in about a year. Also, they were suprised when it came in because they didnt request upgraded wood and didnt pay for it.

It really is amazing how much more well made the Heritages are than Gibsons.

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

Hi Crocane..Welcome to the cult... :D A 555 is a fine quality guitar that can do a lot of things very well..I have a 535 w/ lovers and I totally dig the bluesy tone..By the way your website wouldn't open on my computer..Cheers..Scott

welcome, and don't resist when the urge hits to aquire more Heritages.

because it will.

Lucky to find a 555 with the colors and options you were looking for and get to play it first.

Might not be so lucky to live close to Heritage's largest retailer.

The more you play it, the more you will love it!

DAMMMMM...that is sweet!!! was that new or used?

2010 Model..

"Stunningly beautiful, a stellar performer in every respect, and so beautifully hand crafted in the historic Parsons Street shop in old Kalamazoo is this Wolfe Custom Triple Nickel. Loaded with goodies, including: Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish, our own custom pickguard, well flamed maple body, Ebony fingerboard, optional Block inlays, Duncan Seth Lover humbuckers, TonePro's bridge & Stop bar. "

Yes, it is new and is a 2010 model. It was just received by wolfe from heritage on friday or saturday of last week. It was strange how it happened because I had just had that conversation with my wife about buying one, then right before I was to leave town sunday I checked the wolfe gbase inventory and there it was (friday it was not there). Like it was meant to be.

I played it quite a bit in the store but will not be able to play it much through my amp until tommorow night and this weekend....then I will get to know her much better.

As far as my next Heritage...while they were setting it up for me I had some time to look around at the other guitars....put it this way, I am glad some of the hollowbody Heritages were up high on the wall and not within my reach. It is hard not to think about your next Heritage when you get to see them all up close live and in person.

No doubt about it, that's a stunner in several ways, especially when you plug in. Congratulations!

Archived