Heritage Owners Club

Lets see your Millie

chico

Hey Guys, got around to shooting a few pics of my Millie DC in Old Style burst.  Wanted to post them here~

Most of the photos of the Millie DC are the factory photos in black, but I did see one at a store in Virginia a year or so ago in chestnut sunburst--beautiful guitar.

Pardon the photo quallities, point and shoot inside with filtered sunlight--someday I'll take photos of the collection with my digital SLR in sunlight. 

My Millie is a "S" model.

Lets see your Millie--DC or not--I love mine, I wanna see yours!  :)

Chico

madison, wi.

Millie1vsm.jpg

Millie1vsm.jpg_thumb

Millie2vsm.jpg

Millie2vsm.jpg_thumb

Millie3vsm.jpg

Millie3vsm.jpg_thumb

Millie4vsm.jpg

Millie4vsm.jpg_thumb

BTW, I posted a couple shots w/my H150 in antique SB, as a comparison between that and Old Style sunburst.

Chico

Still haven't taken any pictures of my own, so these are from the seller I bought it from (amberburst, I believe):

width=600 height=450http://www.shermonster.org/gallery/d/1343-2/warmoth+001.jpg[/img]

width=600 height=450http://www.shermonster.org/gallery/d/1347-2/warmoth+002.jpg[/img]

width=600 height=450http://www.shermonster.org/gallery/d/1356-4/warmoth+005.jpg[/img]

I'm going to have to drag this one out and play it.  I don't think it's been out of the case since early December. :o

WOW Dick, I would've bought that one too--incredible color--an aged vintageburst if you will--never seen that before.

chico

The Millie DC is what I was really after when I got the 535. Would still like to have one (and 525, and a 150CMLW, etc.) Would have to be in OSB or DAB, tho'. Chico - your DC is just what I'd want mine to resemble.

I think my label says 'millennium 158', but i cant remember. what makes a millennium, a millennium exacty ?

p.s. - I've been going down to the local blues jam 1-2 nights a week with my Heritage--- sounds great..... I don't need no stinking stomp boxes!  every note is magic!

0.jpg

0.jpg_thumb

what makes a millennium, a millennium exacty ?

The label.

Hahahahaha.

I think the Millenniums are all semi-solid, aren't they?  As opposed to say, solid or semi-hollow?  Although, the distinction between semi-solid and semi-hollow...I don't know.

363 days later I received my milli. Great sustain!

Uh, uh, uh --- I want!!  :o

I just may have to sell the 157 and get a Millie. Then again, I'd sell the 157 if a 525 came around, too. Or a 150LW. Either way, love that one. It looks like a black burst. Is it suppose to be a OSB?

Millies are just a marketing brand for a set of hand carved semi solidbods which they started producing in, yep, the new millenium..

http://heritageguitar.com/products/  Yes- they are HOT and NEW!!  ;D

the Eagle Millenium is the high end model, with ultra top and eagle inlay (curiously, southpaw guy's Lefty has the ultra top but not the eagle inlay on the headstock)

Skydog's millie is a jawdropper too--what IS that color? 

Those that have Millies w/o the f-holes, do you still get a resonance from the chambers? 

For those that have played both, what are the biggest differences between a Millie semi-solid and, say, a 535 type?  does having a millie mean you don't need a 535 or 555 type? (ok, need is a relative word)

more more more--lets see more Millies!

Chico

Thanks chico. I love this new toy. The color is the sunsetburst. It turned out

better than I expected. I have had a H-555 for about 8 years and love it. Heritage

has performed well for me. I have a H-157 on the way soon. Less than 4 months for

this one. ;). My goal is to own at least 10 Heritages before I go to that big stage in

the sky  :rolleyes:

Thanks chico. I love this new toy. The color is the sunsetburst. It turned out

better than I expected. I have had a H-555 for about 8 years and love it. Heritage

has performed well for me. I have a H-157 on the way soon. Less than 4 months for

this one. ;). My goal is to own at least 10 Heritages before I go to that big stage in

the sky   :rolleyes:

Ah ha, the sunsetburst wasn't so evident in the first pic, but sure 'nuff.  One of my favorite heritage colors, it is exceptional on yours.

I have seen millie DCs with Bigsbys too..

Sustain is forever, like you said.  How does it stay in tune?  I figure that long neck has to torque some over time..

Gotta get mine out and STARE at it!!

Chico, that's one sweet looking guitar.  I replaced most of my guitar's vol and tone knobs with the gold type you have here.  Did you replace these or did it come that way?  It looks like you have the wide flat neck on this guitar too.  Nice!

Cod65, that is one bad looking guitar man.  You could overthrow a president with that thing.  It has rebellion written all over it.   

Skydog, why don't you give me that cherry 535 in the background? 

Chico, that's one sweet looking guitar.  I replaced most of my guitar's vol and tone knobs with the gold type you have here.  Did you replace these or did it come that way?  It looks like you have the wide flat neck on this guitar too.  Nice!

Cod65, that is one bad looking guitar man.  You could overthrow a president with that thing.  It has rebellion written all over it.   

Skydog, why don't you give me that cherry 535 in the background?   

HFB,

Knobs came stock.  Bought this new at Dave's in LaCrosse, WI. It had "take me home" written all over it! 

It is a wide flat neck.

Archived