Heritage Owners Club

Oh Milli, Milli, Milli

brentrocks

It arrived today....it is a work of art! It was in dire need of a string change and a fret polish...so i got right on that. It was really dirty too. The frets had a lot of oxidation on them...it must have sat for a while. The tailpiece and bridge pup cover have a lil discoloration, but no pitting.

Before cleanup and facelift.....

P1010015.jpg

P1010016.jpg

P1010017.jpg

P1010022.jpg

P1010025.jpg

It played a lot smoother after the frets were cleaned up and had a new set of strings! The tone is incredible!! The playability is just what i expect from a Heritage. I swapped out the knobs too. The HRWs are just so versitle! Im not a really good player, but the clean tones are so crisp...and they overdrive really well too...i did a lil youtube so you could hear the differences in the tones of this Milli....

AFTER PICS.....

P1010002.jpg

P1010005.jpg

That is a SWEET Lookin' guitar!

May I try her at the PSP III?

Am I starting to look ahead, already? Oh Yea!

As soon as I grow another pair of arms I hope to get a Millie. I'd be very happy if it was as nice as this one Brent.

Tal

I like it. No diamond inlay on the headstock, interesting. Heritages are all different! One of the cool things about em!

I like the knob changes

I am a big fan of the Brentrocks demos. Dude, that is a truly beautiful guitar. Thanks for not only posting great pics but giving us some sounds, too. Tali's gorgeous new 555 and now this fantastic Milli all in one day :) . Aching more than ever for that first Heritage now.

All I can say is sweet... when are you planning to ship it my way??

LOL

M.M.

Come on man, share the Milli love! I am Milli-less and I thought Brent was cleaning her up for me.

Archived