Jump to content
Heritage Owners Club

Vanschoyck

Members
  • Posts

    167
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    36

Vanschoyck last won the day on April 29

Vanschoyck had the most liked content!

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    davidvanschoyck.com
  • ICQ
    0

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Chandler AZ
  • Interests
    God
    Family
    Guitar

Recent Profile Visitors

5868 profile views

Vanschoyck's Achievements

Collaborator

Collaborator (7/15)

  • Dedicated Rare
  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Collaborator Rare
  • First Post Rare

Recent Badges

166

Reputation

  1. This is from when it was new 10 years ago. Not just my favorite Heritage but my favorite guitar since then. Just got it back from the luthier where it had a new nut put on, fret dressed and new bridge slots. Ready for another ten years.
  2. It's funny, I don't see that when I look at a guitar. I see a slim waist and a round bottom.
×
×
  • Create New...