Heritage Owners Club

NAD!

Thundersteel

Just got this in today:

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

I'd like to thank Kuz for an outstanding packing job! Everything arrived safely, no damage whatsoever, and the amp looks brand spankin' new!

I had a chance to try it out a little bit, and it really smokes! The Tone Tubby speaker breaks up nicely at high volume.

I needed another amp like I need another hole in the head, but I bought it because you can install a 6L6 in conjunction with an EL84; each tube has its own bias adjustment pot! So, theoretically, one can combine the Fender sound with the Marshall sound--a hybrid, if you will. This opens up some interesting tonal possibilities. Thanks again, John!

Enjoy in good health Eric!!!

I am going to miss that one, but I am trying to down size a little.

You got it at a GREAT price and you can't get better components.

Which tube did you use in V2? The AT7 or AX7?

TS when you showed up at PSP with that cadre of fine amps, I thought seriously about renting another room to just check out amps. I mean, hell, what's sleep? It's highly over rated. You just lay there in the dark and do nothing...

Mixing power tubes within a circuit sounds like hours of never-ending fun! Congrats!

Which tube did you use in V2? The AT7 or AX7?

I played with both, but I think I prefer the AX7. I don't play clean much, so I need some "dirt" in my signal.

I thought seriously about renting another room to just check out amps.

Sounds like a party to me! However, I doubt I'll be bringing that many amps to PSP IV; probably just one or two, and my bass "Rig of Doom."

I played with both, but I think I prefer the AX7. I don't play clean much, so I need some "dirt" in my signal.

Sounds like a party to me! However, I doubt I'll be bringing that many amps to PSP IV; probably just one or two, and my bass "Rig of Doom."

Do you take requests???

TS when you showed up at PSP with that cadre of fine amps, I thought seriously about renting another room to just check out amps. I mean, hell, what's sleep? It's highly over rated. You just lay there in the dark and do nothing...

Mixing power tubes within a circuit sounds like hours of never-ending fun! Congrats!

Bingo....

Awesome looking amp. Sort of thing I will have no opportunity to play over here. Can only guess how cool it sounds.

How long did you have to wait?

Do you take requests???

I'll take almost anything given to me. :D

How is the pedal board working out?

Great! I put all my pedals on the board last night. I just had to order some short patch cables to connect them all together.

How long did you have to wait?

Not long at all! Two days for shipping, and that's it!

Eric, you have more amps than i have underwear!

And I change mine every day! (amps and underwear)

Eric, congrats! I had a chance to buy that baby, but was just not ready yet. It's very interesting that you have the 6L6 and EL84 tubes. Can you combine the sound of those tubes to whatever degree you like?

Archived