Heritage Owners Club

The Heritage Brand

Spectrum13

"Johnny Carson was a brand whose elements included a monologue at the beginning of every show, his mannerisms, the golf swing, his interchanges with Ed McMahon, and Carnic the Magnificent"

What does "the Heritage" brand represent to you?

* From "the end of marketing as we know it" Sergio Zyman

All the reasons I buy them...

Great value

Made in America

Long history ( heritage )

Best finishes on the market

Good sound

Good feel

Old fashioned business model

Tal

What does "the Heritage" brand represent to you?

Q U A L I T Y !

Peter Alton Green

* From "the end of marketing as we know it" Sergio Zyman

"Johnny Carson was a brand whose elements included a monologue at the beginning of every show, his mannerisms, the golf swing, his interchanges with Ed McMahon, and Carnic the Magnificent"

The Heritage is a brand whose elements include lineage to Gibson through the factory site (est. 1917), the tooling (from 1920s), it's owners (to 1950s), and it's models (leveraged improvements) which invoke appeal in it's customers as "vintage new with personal appointments" right from the factory.

The Heritage is a brand whose elements include lineage to Gibson through the factory site (est. 1917), the tooling (from 1920s), it's owners (to 1950s), and it's models (leveraged improvements) which invoke appeal in it's customers as "vintage new with personal appointments" right from the factory.

+1 What he said ;)

Agree with most from above but I will add:

1. Handmade from Gibby Lineage, USA made, Handmade the EXACT same way the icon Gibbies were made, at the SAME factory, with the SAME tools

2. The ONLY guitars that I have found that LOOK vintage, PLAY modern, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY SOUND VINTAGE

3. The genuine people behind the scenes at Heritage Guitars...from the owners to the luthiers on the "line"

4. MONEY HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH HERITAGE GUITARS FOR ME (MEANING I could careless that they cost less or are a better value. I am not trying to grab a bargain. A Heritage guitar is a handmade masterpiece, not a cheaper loaf of bread across town at Sam's Club!!!)

Parsons St. Kalamazoo

Direct bloodline to Gibson Golden Era

Traditional Craftsmanship

Finest Quality Woods - Honduran Mahogany, Flamed Eastern Maple, Straight Grain Spruce,Ebony & Rosewood

Company Dedication to the Instrument, not to the bottom line

Made in my home state Michigan, USA

Tone,tone,tone and did I mention tone.

Quality and workmanship.

Lately a added bonus off getting to know Marv,Bill,Vince,Tyler and all luthiers. Salt of the earth people.

Getting to know alot of you better.

I know that it isn't considered to be good form to say something is the best, instead of one of the best, but I really feel that to get a similar guitar from any other company would cost at least 50% more. There are guitars selling at Heritage's price point or as much as 50% below that aren't even in the same league quality wise.Also, I can't think of any other electric guitar company that allows tweaks and even refinishes older examples of their product line like Heritage does. Also, they even sold me a custom H-550 in '98 that allowed me to put on my own pickup, inlay, knobs, and pickguard. No one else will do that. A trademark that emphasizes their uniqueness would be to their advantage- Charles

Guest HRB853370

Experience-combined guitar crafting experience of over 120 years

Value-making quality instruments at a price most can afford

Service-making sure its right, and if its not right the first time, they will make it right

Support-an honorable warranty, and access to knowledgeable company personnel if issues or questions arise

It is a company that answers their phone with high level employees! I called yesterday, looking for Ren to ask a question about a guitar's finish and Vince Margol answered. He said Ren was out until Monday, but he'd ask JP my question. I was VERY impressed! Where else will that happen???:icon_thumright:

Archived