Heritage Owners Club

KBP810 Reverb Deluxe

DB - that's an amp you should never sell. The level of fantastic sound compared against the weight is the best I've ever seen. That should, at worst, become your grab-n-go amp when you decide to get together with others.

Its a one of a kind custom ordered amp just for me. Its not going anywhere as long as I have the ability to play. Since its my only amp at the moment, its going to have to be my grab and go! :icon_thumleft:

:aggressive_mini: <---- only because I now want one! Not in Pink Salmon like this one, tho' .:rolleyes_mini: Maybe in Mauve or Purple. :icon_thumleft:

Heh heh....seems to me we haven't heard much from DB since he picked up his new baby.

When do we get a report...or even a clip?

I can believe you don't want to stop playing long enough to write a review. :icon_thumright:

Guest HRB853370

If I were Detroit Blues, I'd be more concerned about explaining the scent of the "T&A" to my better half....Please send me my application for employment to this fine establishment, please!

ROLF! Right on Shun!

Guest HRB853370

Its a one of a kind custom ordered amp just for me. Its not going anywhere as long as I have the ability to play. Since its my only amp at the moment, its going to have to be my grab and go! :icon_thumleft:

Don't forget to add it to your signature!

Heh heh....seems to me we haven't heard much from DB since he picked up his new baby.

When do we get a report...or even a clip?

I can believe you don't want to stop playing long enough to write a review. :icon_thumright:

I really wish I even had the amp to begin with. A week ago Friday, my son came down with strep throat the day before the home delivery by Mr. and Mrs. KBP810 (Talk about service!) Then spent the last week in Disney World. I haven't touched a guitar since last Monday... Hopefully, things will change by next week.

I really wish I even had the amp to begin with. A week ago Friday, my son came down with strep throat the day before the home delivery by Mr. and Mrs. KBP810 (Talk about service!) Then spent the last week in Disney World. I haven't touched a guitar since last Monday... Hopefully, things will change by next week.

Hope your son is feeling better.

Last time I went to Disney World I tried to make a pilgrimage to Wolfe's in Jupiter , maybe 1 1/2 hours away. Couldn't quite pull it off though, too busy with Mickey.

It is tough going a week with no guitar and with a new amp waiting at home, even harder.

How about some sound clips from that SALMON Beauty???!!!! (sorry, I had to with all the crap I have taken!!! :icon_thumright: )

My... I just have to add my "oh my" to the list of admirers.

That is one cool amp.

And I like the idea of an excellent tone to weight ratio, very desirable that is. :icon_thumright:

I picked up the amp today and its weight is a lot less than the Peavey VK 112 I had. Can't wait to plug her in tonight!

Archived