Heritage Owners Club

KBP810 Reverb Deluxe

:ooh:

oh, my goodness!

that is a stunning amplifier! if it sounds as good as it looks . . . and why wouldn't it?

color me very impressed!

Way to go, Brian! Nicer handle than on my Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue, and.... is that tolex....SALMON?! Not to worry, true tone comes from the jewel light; you DID get a violet jewel light, DIDN'T YOU?! Man, I'll bet it sounds great. Looking forward to a full report; what speaker?

I'm happy to report Another KBP810 has passed the G, T&A quality assurance. After 5 hours of playing, my fingers are raw but my ears are still singing!!! We even sent it through a full stack of 4x12s. Let's hope heaven is as lovely a place.

Kudos to KBP810 for permitting me to "test" his latest creation. Another winner confirmed through rigorous testing.

Blues, I think you're going to be very pleased for a long, long time. :icon_thumright:

I'm happy to report Another KBP810 has passed the G, T&A quality assurance. After 5 hours of playing, my fingers are raw but my ears are still singing!!! We even sent it through a full stack of 4x12s. Let's hope heaven is as lovely a place.

Kudos to KBP810 for permitting me to "test" his latest creation. Another winner confirmed through rigorous testing.

Blues, I think you're going to be very pleased for a long, long time. :icon_thumright:

Ah yes, no amp build is complete until it has been enjoyed over a fine cigar and a glass of scotch at the G, T&A QA department.

Oh, that's right; I nearly forgot. It's going to take a while to get the scent of aged scotch and fine cigars out. If you like, you can store it here whilst it airs out...

Oh, that's right; I nearly forgot. It's going to take a while to get the scent of aged scotch and fine cigars out. If you like, you can store it here whilst it airs out...

If I were Detroit Blues, I'd be more concerned about explaining the scent of the "T&A" to my better half....Please send me my application for employment to this fine establishment, please!

Way to go, Brian! Nicer handle than on my Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue, and.... is that tolex....SALMON?! Not to worry, true tone comes from the jewel light; you DID get a violet jewel light, DIDN'T YOU?! Man, I'll bet it sounds great. Looking forward to a full report; what speaker?

NO SALMON!!!! Its Orange! The speaker is a Celestion V30. Sure hope Steiner and KBP810 didn't blow it up last night!

Nope! I'll just fry out any odors by heating it up when I crank on it this weekend. Thank goodness I'm on vacation next week! :icon_thumright:

I'll try to get some recordings of the amp so everyone can hear it too. But if anyone has ever watched Proguitarshop.com's youtube demo's of pedals in recent years, they use a Fender DRRI for almost all their pedal demo's. I'm hoping for the same pedal friendly amp out of this one. I chose the Celestion V30 speaker because I want early breakup and growl on the amp at a lower volume. I believe I'll be getting it too!

That is sweet. KBP810, you are amazing. Congratulations, it looks like it will be a lot of fun.

I'll be meeting up with KBP810 this weekend for delivery. But I got a sneak photo from him of the amp. Its being quality assured tonight at Steiner's house....

2011-03-29175123.jpg

SWA-WEET!

Wow. This is cool. Nice work.

Its being quality assured tonight at Steiner's house....

I interrupted the test session when I called the other night. My apologies, Sahib.

DB - that's an amp you should never sell. The level of fantastic sound compared against the weight is the best I've ever seen. That should, at worst, become your grab-n-go amp when you decide to get together with others.

Archived