Heritage Owners Club

NAD...Vibrolux Reverb

LK155

Just got this beauty from Yoslate.

1976 Vibrolux Reverb.

Blackface circuitry and faceplate, original grill cloth and Fender logo.

Original CTS speakers. (not Utah's, Rob--mfgr code on them is 137.)

Cosmetically 99% clean. Unbelievably so considering it's 35 years old.

Sound?

Lush.

Clean.

Crisp.

Clear.

It just sparkles.

Very, very touch-sensitive. I have to be extremely precise in my picking; every flub comes through loud and clear.

I can see why Kuz considers this a desert-island amp (assuming there's access to power and a guitar or two lying around.)

Vintage Fender vibe at its best.

VibroluxMar312011001.jpg

VibroluxMar312011002.jpg

VibroluxMar312011007.jpg

VibroluxMar312011026.jpg

VibroluxMar312011027.jpg

No issues at the border, either.

That was a relief.

My thanks to Rob for a pleasant visit and a smooth transaction.

Congrats, Lyle. Wow, that IS clean. A beauty. Agree with you (and Rob/Kuz) that Vibrolux is a choice amp. Enjoy!

...and probably doesn't hurt to have a li'l bit of 'slate mojo in there... :icon_thumleft:

Congrats! ...and a clean sparkling looking cab to go with along with that clean sparkling Fender tone is just icing on the cake!

I know what you mean on the touch sensitivity; they are one of those amps thats forces you to focus as much on touch as it does accuracy of the notes being played... which in my book can be a very good thing!

I feel really good about the Vibrolux going to Lyle! Just like it stayed in the family. I use a couple of custom-made amps, built to my spec, by a friend, and I just wasn't playing this. That..plus the sale financed my 535, which I am in love with! Play it in good health, Lyle! So glad you dig the amp!

I feel really good about the Vibrolux going to Lyle! Just like it stayed in the family. I use a couple of custom-made amps, built to my spec, by a friend, and I just wasn't playing this. That..plus the sale financed my 535, which I am in love with! Play it in good health, Lyle! So glad you dig the amp!

Did the pic of Lyle's 535 leaning against the amp lend the scene a touch of exquisite irony, Rob?

Guest HRB853370

Just got this beauty from Yoslate.

1976 Vibrolux Reverb.

Blackface circuitry and faceplate, original grill cloth and Fender logo.

Original CTS speakers. (not Utah's, Rob--mfgr code on them is 137.)

Cosmetically 99% clean. Unbelievably so considering it's 35 years old.

Sound?

Lush.

Clean.

Crisp.

Clear.

It just sparkles.

Very, very touch-sensitive. I have to be extremely precise in my picking; every flub comes through loud and clear.

I can see why Kuz considers this a desert-island amp (assuming there's access to power and a guitar or two lying around.)

Vintage Fender vibe at its best.

VibroluxMar312011001.jpg

VibroluxMar312011002.jpg

VibroluxMar312011007.jpg

VibroluxMar312011026.jpg

VibroluxMar312011027.jpg

No issues at the border, either.

That was a relief.

My thanks to Rob for a pleasant visit and a smooth transaction.

Well hell Yoslate, thanks for advertising this!!! Congratuations LK on getting a great amp!

Point taken, Howard! Weather here is still not conducive to pics, though....

I think you misunderstood, Rob. It was more that you sacrificed your amp for the same model of guitar.

Would be nice to see some pics of yours though ;) OK, I'll shut up about it :)

I think you misunderstood, Rob. It was more that you sacrificed your amp for the same model of guitar.

Would be nice to see some pics of yours though ;) OK, I'll shut up about it :)

Ahhh.... Well, Howard, as nice as that amp is, and it is very nice, I don't see it as a sacrifice at all! I've never owned a 335/535 type of guitar. And this thing just speaks to me! And Lyle is a good player and a prince of a fellow. I couldn't be more pleased.

Am I looking at a 30 plus year old amp? Man what a beauty. With that beautiful red guitar plugged in must be heaven.

Congrats!

Robben and Larry got "nuthin" on you now!

Archived