Heritage Owners Club

NHD!

DetroitBlues

What sort of sound does it have? The bodies of the Heritage acoustics were made by Larrivee, weren't they?

Its a mellow tone, but has bite to it when finger picking. It projects very well depending on your attack and is a very comfortable guitar to play. It is an A/E, just needs a preamp. It only has either a transducer ribbon in the saddle or a button right behind the bridge plate. I won't be able to see what it does until I get home.

Well done DB. Looks like you can rock both "in the barn" and "on the bridge" at PSP next year.

+1000000

Success! See you at the bridge.

Where's that confounded bridge?!

I believe it is to the west of us, and will take about 11 months or so from now to get there ;)

Though I haven't officially taken delivery of it yet, I'm indeed planning on picking up Brent's 450 this weekend. I've been in love with that guitar since the day I first layed eyes on her back at PSP III; it's my white whale, so there was no way I could pass it up!

Would have loved to of kept both, but needed to sell it to make it happen, and it's only fair to pass along the Heritage Acoustic goodness.

Of course DB never gave anyone else a chance, about 10 seconds after I posted "PM Sent" in the for sale thread he was standing over my shoulder calling dibs on this one

Thanks Brent! As you all know by now, I'm not afraid to touch my guitar or make drastic changes. I just happened to have a Red Tortise Shell Dove pickguard I was going to use on my Ibanez. It didn't look right on a black guitar so I saved it. Now I finally had a use for it! Be sure you're sitting down for this everyone!

2011-09-01205504.jpg

I'll have to wait for another sunset to take some better pictures, but this all I plan on doing... for the moment.. :diablo_mini:

Guest HRB853370

I thought KBP snagged it as he pm'd Brent about it right away. Or did he broker it for you in exchange for all the free PR you give him? :)

Archived