Heritage Owners Club

H 150 Eagle

brentrocks

Well, what is it? I'm sure they read these posts.

Well, I don't mind telling... but I am wary of sharing it in a publicly viewable forum. I can't afford a patent... so... I have to keep it close to my chest.

I can say in my research, I have not found anything built like it. There may have been... but... I have never seen it.

I had planned on building it myself possibly through a ghost builder but if Heritage wanted to license it, my demands for use would be very simple and reasonable. The first one is I get number one. The other demand we'd have to haggle with.

To add to the intrigue....

outside of maybe some tell-tale embellishments, it would be indiscernable from a standard 150 or 157 body save for maybe ONE part. But the way it functions... and its sound would DEFINITELY set it apart from other 150's and 157's.

I think my H157 could qualify as an Eagle 157, at least I think that was the conclusion that me and Marv came to

Case closed. Nothing more to discusss :icon_rr:

Yes, please do tell!

Making us wait to see the finished product would be cruel and unusual punishment :violent1:

Has to be a clone of yours. :icon_thumleft:

here is the original thread....with concept pics

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/topic/11626-h157-custom-idea/page__fromsearch__1

I ended up getting an all-mahagony body though, same as they made the gibby customs in the '50's

I sure don't need another maple/mahagony 150; this should have a slightly different sound, as well as the extra mass on the headstock adding some character

here is the original thread....with concept pics

http://www.heritageo...__fromsearch__1

I ended up getting an all-mahagony body though, same as they made the gibby customs in the '50's

I sure don't need another maple/mahagony 150; this should have a slightly different sound, as well as the extra mass on the headstock adding some character

Sweet! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Archived