Heritage Owners Club

2 out and 2 right back in!

kbp810

Well I sold my blue H150 to buy my wife a new camera... then shortly after Brent put up his 450 for sale, which is my acoustical white whale so I couldn't possibly pass it up! ...which then also resulted in passing along my 445 to Detroit Blues.

To help even things back out, just last night I met up with RhoadScholar and worked out a deal to snag his H170!

I know you've seen these two before... but here's some new pictures just the same!

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

Very nice Brian. Glad I'm not the only one taking guitar / dog pictures. That 445 is awesome and the 170 looks cool as well, all original with Schaller hardware and pick ups it appears. I like the Schallers p ups in my 157.

Nice to indulge your wife's hobby as well.

Very nice Brian. Glad I'm not the only one taking guitar / dog pictures. That 445 is awesome and the 170 looks cool as well, all original with Schaller hardware and pick ups it appears. I like the Schallers p ups in my 157.

Nice to indulge your wife's hobby as well.

It's quite funny, my dog loves being photographed; he actually gets excited when he sees the camera coming out, lol.

The 450 nearly speaks for itself... it is an awesome looking guitar with the tone to match. It's very loud and full sounding, just like a great acoustic should.

The 170 is an awesome guitar too... one of the first H170's made and the mojo to match it's age. The action on it is great, and it just begs to be played. The Schaller pups sound incredible through the 5E3! It's got a couple of decent worn marks on the top that go through the finish, so I did briefly consider a refinish, but the more I think about it the more I want to keep it as is.

Oh, and I nearly forgot the best part.. it goes to 11!!!!!!

(I don't think I'm quite qualified to operate the wife's camera, so couldn't figure out how to get all three of them in focus :icon_scratch: )

IMG_0434.jpg

nice nice nice. for you and detroit rocks.

BTW, to get all those "11's" in focus, just change the shutter speed to a slower number, like 1/125th or 1/60th and your depth of field will be greater.

congrats Brian. say hey to the Mrs. for me.

nice nice nice. for you and detroit rocks.

BTW, to get all those "11's" in focus, just change the shutter speed to a slower number, like 1/125th or 1/60th and your depth of field will be greater.

congrats Brian. say hey to the Mrs. for me.

Thanks Chico!

Now to post a redeeming photo before the Bird gets after me...

IMG_0505.jpg

You did well .

The 170 should provide some great rockin' tones.... in classic Heritage tradition.

And the acoustic was a no brainer to snag..... a beauty by any standards.

They went to the right person to appreciate them....congrats.

Thanks Chico!

Now to post a redeeming photo before the Bird gets after me...

The first photo was much better. Selective focus is the art!

Oh yeah, and if your ever in your backyard taking pictures of a "B" Serial Heritage and there are squirrels around... it helps to have a guard dog nearby to keep them at bay:

IMG_0314-1.jpg

GUARD DOG!!!!

LMAO!!!!!! thats great!!!!

Couldn't have worked out a trade to a nicer guy. Right after PSP IV wanted to have a Reverb Deluxe after playing Detroit Blues. I was torn between that and a Dr. Z.I looked up Brian as I put my 170 up to fund a new amp purchase. We worked something out and I am now on Brian's wait list.

I think what really sold him on this guitar though is IT GOES TO 11 !

Brian was great taking me through his builds. He sure knows his stuff. It worked out good for both of us. I just hope my new amp GOES UP TO 11 as I am going to miss that H170.... Enjoy Brian

As my handle usually says.

GOING UP TO 11... And Beyond !

Both are very nice, congratulations Brian.

Archived