Heritage Owners Club

Roland Cube 80x "My Tone"

barrymclark

Nice job Barry, sounds very 'billy with that tone! And the playing was not sloppy!!

Thanks, Will. But... it was. At least for me it was. Rushed playing. Missed cues. I, for whatever reason, dropped an ENTIRE beat on the lead for Rock Around the Clock.

It won't be up long. I will try and do something proper. In my mind... the playing is just so bad it is hard for me to bother to hear the tone. The sorta playing that could eventually get you canned from a half decent gig.... if not immediately.

Nice playing and good sound. Perfect R-Billy sound.

I do believe I could hear some digital artifacts though....... :lol_mini: (sorry, I stole that line from TGP, Just wanted to say it once)

+1 on the playing, like that 575, have Seths in mine as well. Makes me want to dig mine out.

And regarding digital artifacts, I am morphing into an analog artifact.

hey thx for posting I really enjoyed hearing you jam out; always cool to hear what influences ppl have here

loved the bill haley stuff

is that a standard thickness 575? looks like a 525 body almost? maybe it's just the angle

the slayer riff was really neat too, I bet I like that better than the original!!

hey thx for posting I really enjoyed hearing you jam out; always cool to hear what influences ppl have here

loved the bill haley stuff

is that a standard thickness 575? looks like a 525 body almost? maybe it's just the angle

the slayer riff was really neat too, I bet I like that better than the original!!

Yep. It is the standard body depth. :D

Glad you dug the Haley/Slayer! :D

Guest HRB853370

Thanks, Will. But... it was. At least for me it was. Rushed playing. Missed cues. I, for whatever reason, dropped an ENTIRE beat on the lead for Rock Around the Clock.

It won't be up long. I will try and do something proper. In my mind... the playing is just so bad it is hard for me to bother to hear the tone. The sorta playing that could eventually get you canned from a half decent gig.... if not immediately.

We are always our own worst critics. But look, you got instant feedback from reviewing the video about your playing so you can correct whatever you believe is flawed! The beauty of recording ourselves!

Archived