Heritage Owners Club

Heritage NAMM Shots...

Gitfiddler

"Heritage did not have any catalogues at NAMM, but did have some nice color brochures."

Heritage is still offering this photo price list dated January 2010. While it would be nice to see an update, if there are no new, very different models, and if the prices haven't changed, then this catalog will suffice and save them some money that a new one would cost.

CUSTOM ORDER CROSSED MY MIND ALSO!!!!!

...[pic dele'd]...

hey, Gitfid! mind if i cross-post the pic to HOC's FB page? i'd like to find out more about it...anyone heard any more in the past couple of weeks?

:shout_mini:

hey, Gitfid! mind if i cross-post the pic to HOC's FB page? i'd like to find out more about it...anyone heard any more in the past couple of weeks?

:shout_mini:

Of course!!!!!!

Another buddy of mine wrote to me about NAMM and had very high praise for the Heritage gits they had on display. The booth was tiny by comparison to others, but its all about the instruments, not the hype.

Of course!!!!!!

Another buddy of mine wrote to me about NAMM and had very high praise for the Heritage gits they had on display. The booth was tiny by comparison to others, but its all about the instruments, not the hype.

thanks, bud. done. have written one of our favorite dealers & reportedly no details have been forthcoming from K'zoo - yet...

Now that's a MONEY Shot!

....lots and lots of money...with prices ranging from $3470 to $8960, I had no idea some of those jazz boxes cost so much... I think I'm feeling faint... :icon_pale:

MSRP, but worth it for the right player, imho. one of Ken Parker's goes for a lot more than that. and i saw some @ Healdsburg last August that'd probably make you infarct...one of Ervin Somogyi's was $80K...

MSRP, but worth it for the right player, imho. one of Ken Parker's goes for a lot more than that. and i saw some @ Healdsburg last August that'd probably make you infarct...one of Ervin Somogyi's was $80K...

damn, if I saw an $80,000 gtr I'd probably infarct pretty bad as well!!

damn, if I saw an $80,000 gtr I'd probably infarct pretty bad as well!!

so i'm standing there @ the Healdsburg expo next to one of these things: http://www.esomogyi.com/andamento.html and here's Ervin in his jammies talking to some guy. his pajamas had little guitar pix all over. the Adamento guitar had a big magnifying glass on a stand next to it, so you could *really* see the detail. almost literally stunning...

but <ahem> i digress...

Dang I am seriously feeling the gas when it comes to this guitar. It kinda reminds me of those byrdlands with the florentine (I think that's the right term) cutaway from the 60s. I'm considering one of these millies with this cutaway and a bigsby, maybe in sunset burst! With a longer scale and an ebony fretboard it could be close to a johnny a type of guitar tonally, which I'm gassing for as well... dang

Archived