Heritage Owners Club

Heritage NAMM Shots...

Gitfiddler

Guest HRB853370

Two of my brothers made it to NAMM this year. They were kind enough to swing by the very modest Heritage booth and take a couple of shots for me.

Check em out!

2 of your brothers!! And they didnt invite you?? THanks for sharing.

2 of your brothers!! And they didnt invite you?? THanks for sharing.

Um, I gave my ticket to my brother, Bryan. He's the only one in our family actually making a living as a musician/producer, etc. The rest of us just play for the fun of it...and work a day gig for the mortgage.

He's the sell-out of the family. :icon_rr:

I'm curious what they changed on the Millie. The Florentine cut is wide compared to the H140. They moved the toggle switch. There is certainly another plastic plate on the back for the switch.

It will be easy to go from a LP format to this. It's a little thinner in the body and lighter but otherwise very similar. I wonder if the necks will be thin like the old Millies.

wow, that red millie with the florentine cut is NICE

always preferred the switch up top like that too

good to see them at NAMM

+1

Guest HRB853370

Um, I gave my ticket to my brother, Bryan. He's the only one in our family actually making a living as a musician/producer, etc. The rest of us just play for the fun of it...and work a day gig for the mortgage.

He's the sell-out of the family. :icon_rr:

Not to pry Tim, but how do you even score a ticket? Must be WHO you know eh? I thought the show was pretty much restricted to retailers, and manufacturers.

Archived