Heritage Owners Club

all is good

big bob

Got the weber cab all finished up. In the end I went with 3 coats of shellac, no lacquer top coat.. The cab turned out great. I've had a little time to dial in the sound city and I can say it's a real nice combo. I can see why gilmore likes it so much.

421946_279435962121754_100001660580965_783715_397058398_n.jpg

What does the patch cable on the Sound City do?

Great looking cab!

Jumps the bright and normal channels for a little extra gain. The amp itself is really clean and articulate. It has an active preamp so the bass, mid,and treble controls really change the sound. This amp also takes pedals great. last week when I was messing with it I really did not like the way the fad tone distortion pedalo sounded, however with just a little tweaking it now sounds great.. I really like the combination. The other thing I've noticed is the difference in how much the volume knob on the guitar changes the sound. on my marshall when I dime the volume knob on the guitar all it really does is add gain and a little volume. Now it adds a lot of volume and also some crunch so solo time should be no problem..

6? SIX inputs???

seven

three each for Bright and normal and a headphone

the three are labeled from L to R, slave, atten, and input. Not sure what atten is for maybe attenuated? when I jumper the two channels I get better control over the volume, normal controls the bass side bright the treble side.

Jumps the bright and normal channels for a little extra gain. The amp itself is really clean and articulate. It has an active preamp so the bass, mid,and treble controls really change the sound. This amp also takes pedals great. last week when I was messing with it I really did not like the way the fad tone distortion pedalo sounded, however with just a little tweaking it now sounds great.. I really like the combination. The other thing I've noticed is the difference in how much the volume knob on the guitar changes the sound. on my marshall when I dime the volume knob on the guitar all it really does is add gain and a little volume. Now it adds a lot of volume and also some crunch so solo time should be no problem..

Very cool amp, big though!

Got the weber cab all finished up. In the end I went with 3 coats of shellac, no lacquer top coat.. The cab turned out great. I've had a little time to dial in the sound city and I can say it's a real nice combo. I can see why gilmore likes it so much.

Bob, Is the Weber cab a kit? I've been thinking about an external cab, no time or patience and to do wood work though.

Bet that cab will move your pantlegs a bit!!

Archived