Heritage Owners Club

The New Phone books are here--YES NHGD--FINALLY!

heritagefan7

These cans are defective!

Oh, Nice Guitar... Happy NGD!!!

Great looking 150, Rusty! The Maestro will always do you good.

Its too bad I've already made my run through SC, but I'll most likely be back in a few weeks. Too bad I'll miss the Slammer. You guys rock it one time for me, will ya?

Thanks all...Smiles and thanks all around. i've enjoyed looking at the HOC gallery 150 pics for ever...really great to be able to add to it now. I can't get over how amazing this is...once again, Thanks Heritage, thanks HOC..and my new motto...."Buy from Guy!"

Now I gotta learn to play it! :icon_sunny:

Guest HRB853370

Great looking 150, Rusty! The Maestro will always do you good.

Its too bad I've already made my run through SC, but I'll most likely be back in a few weeks. Too bad I'll miss the Slammer. You guys rock it one time for me, will ya?

Well, we could time it properly Rich!

Thanks all...Smiles and thanks all around. i've enjoyed looking at the HOC gallery 150 pics for ever...really great to be able to add to it now. I can't get over how amazing this is...once again, Thanks Heritage, thanks HOC..and my new motto...."Buy from Guy!"

Now I gotta learn to play it! :icon_sunny:

Many Congratulations, Rusty. I REALLY like that finish; I don't think I've seen it on any Heritage where I thought, "Meh." And yeah, Guy's a great, um guy. I just hope he didn't make you let him do his Sam Kinison imitation.......He especially likes yelling like Sam at, oh, 1:00, 2:00 AM. PFFT. Vegas "Guys." :laughing9:

Absolutly. You want to do it this week? I can stay overnight at my inlaws place in Greenville-they are out of town. And I would be more than happy to bring along the new Goldtop as well as my cherry red 535! Just let me know. But warn the family that we would be making some noise!

What is the new addition that Guy bought?

that sounds like fun!

Guest HRB853370

C'mon DB!

He wont come. Are we on for the 12th HF7? I am going to be at the Residence Inn, guitar, amp and waiting for you and Heidi!

Archived