Heritage Owners Club

The New Phone books are here--YES NHGD--FINALLY!

heritagefan7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqqjVyOYmow

at 10am this morning the doorbell rang--and yes--It was FED EX!--and w/ that beautiful white van came....THIS!

SnSet150Seths011.jpg

SnSet150Seths015.jpg

SnSet150Seths019.jpg

SnSet150Seths003.jpg

Great thanks to Millenium Maestro--Guy you are awesome---The git was extremely well packed and even more beautiful and amazing than Guy described. Plus Guy called several time through-out the process to ensure a smooth transaction. I could not be happier both with the git or with the seller. FED EX---I'm happy it's here and I'll leave it at that.....I'm sure I will have to post again abt how awesoem this guitar is as it is my first 150---But after 10 minutes of playing it---I can tell you it's the best guitar I've ever played or heard.....I'm blessed...Thanks again Guy.

Awesome....

What a great looker that one is.

But after 10 minutes of playing it---I can tell you it's the best guitar I've ever played or heard.....

You chose wisely... Congrats on NHD..

Guest HRB853370

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqqjVyOYmow

at 10am this morning the doorbell rang--and yes--It was FED EX!--and w/ that beautiful white van came....THIS!

SnSet150Seths011.jpg

SnSet150Seths015.jpg

SnSet150Seths019.jpg

SnSet150Seths003.jpg

Great thanks to Millenium Maestro--Guy you are awesome---The git was extremely well packed and even more beautiful and amazing than Guy described. Plus Guy called several time through-out the process to ensure a smooth transaction. I could not be happier both with the git or with the seller. FED EX---I'm happy it's here and I'll leave it at that.....I'm sure I will have to post again abt how awesoem this guitar is as it is my first 150---But after 10 minutes of playing it---I can tell you it's the best guitar I've ever played or heard.....I'm blessed...Thanks again Guy.

Fantastic Rusty, I am sure it was worth the wait. That looks like a 157! Only needed would be headstock binding! Very lovely gitfiddle. Have fun with it. I am going to have to make a trip to Greenville now for sure!

Glade you got to play your very own Heritage 150. One of my favorite colors too!

Going to play my goldtop 150 today and look on the Guild forum for your post.

Guest HRB853370

Glade you got to play your very own Heritage 150. One of my favorite colors too!

Going to play my goldtop 150 today and look on the Guild forum for your post.

Now why would he post on the Guild forum?

That's a great way to start your Heritage collection :)

535 next? ;)

I've had the H574 for a while..and I actually sold a 555 abt a yr ago...It was a great git---but I just couldn't find a place for it as much as I wanted to--I know the problem is with me!---But honestly, this is like starting a whole new collection as playing a 150 is very much a new experience for me.

Now why would he post on the Guild forum?

I saw Spectrum on the guild forum when I bought the Guild x500t several months ago---It was really cool to see and HOCer over there. I haven't really posted there much, but they seem like a great group of folks--and the x500t is an incredible git---and yes--c'mon Will..again Lucnch in on me---IT would be worth the trip to see the ssb and for me to see the new goldtop if you have the opp to bring it!

How do you say.... Seller's Remorse!

Thank God it went to a great home!

Sorry Guy---On the other hand, I saw your new addition and I can't feel that badly for you. LOL!---She is all you said and more---Thanks again. Can't wait to spend some time w/ it--say abt 70-80 yrs?

Thanks everyone for the kind words---It's really a jewel. BTW--it has Seths in it.

Guest HRB853370

I saw Spectrum on the guild forum when I bought the Guild x500t several months ago---It was really cool to see and HOCer over there. I haven't really posted there much, but they seem like a great group of folks--and the x500t is an incredible git---and yes--c'mon Will..again Lucnch in on me---IT would be worth the trip to see the ssb and for me to see the new goldtop if you have the opp to bring it!

Absolutly. You want to do it this week? I can stay overnight at my inlaws place in Greenville-they are out of town. And I would be more than happy to bring along the new Goldtop as well as my cherry red 535! Just let me know. But warn the family that we would be making some noise!

Sorry Guy---On the other hand, I saw your new addition and I can't feel that badly for you.

What is the new addition that Guy bought?

Archived