Heritage Owners Club

Incoming H150

DetroitBlues

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was about time! Congrats, DB!

I use this forum with an iPhone. The originator of a thread is not shown once it's been replied to. I saw the title of this thread and hoped it would be you, DB :) Welcome home.

I use this forum with an iPhone. The originator of a thread is not shown once it's been replied to. I saw the title of this thread and hoped it would be you, DB :) Welcome home.

Thank you sir. Kind of hard to be an "Owners" club member and not own a Heritage...

Beautiful!

Of course looking at this isn't helping my 150 GAS at all.

You know there's only one cure for that!

It's a shame that GAS isn't considered a genuine medical condition yet... think of how many of us could finally be cured of GAS if only doctors could write prescriptions for Heritage Guitars ^_^

Guest HRB853370

Dare I say complete? .... Nah, Still like to have a Cherry 535 and a 445.

I have a Heritage 535-cherry finish-free financing through 2013....

Way to go DB!

Congratulations!

How about some specs?

I don't have exact specs, but its a factory 2nd, Seymour Duncan Seth in neck and '59 in bridge. Med thickness neck (not 50's thick, but not 60's thin). Back and neck are stained blue as well. Not sure about much more than that, its all that I know. Made in the USA, exported to Canada, and now coming back to the USA.

Sounds like a player!

I've had Seths and 59's installed in one of my guitars, but never one of each. Even so, I'm sure it's a good combination.

actually it has a pearly gates in the bridge :D

honestly I think it was my best playing 150; it was fairly light & I really liked the neck

the inlays have a slight blue tint to them as well, which sets off nicely against the finish

but it does have some scars when you look up close

I also wired it 50's style....no guarantees on the prettiness of my soldering skills, though :icon_pirat:

honestly I think it was my best playing 150; it was fairly light & I really liked the neck

the inlays have a slight blue tint to them as well, which sets off nicely against the finish

I also wired it 50's style....no guarantees on the prettiness of my soldering skills, though :icon_pirat:

Guess that answers my question.

Even better pickup combination. I can rock out some ZZ Top with the Pearly Gates! 50's wiring is fantastic too. All the scars means it's ready for the stage, no need for that new guitar babying thing...

I like the Pearly Gates pup had one in my Lonestar Strat. Congratulations Detroit. I may be behind the times but what happened to the 140?

Archived