Heritage Owners Club

Incoming H150

DetroitBlues

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use this forum with an iPhone. The originator of a thread is not shown once it's been replied to. I saw the title of this thread and hoped it would be you, DB :) Welcome home.

Does anyone use a phone for talking anymore? :dontknow:

DB,

Excellent move, young man! We knew you couldn't go without a humbucker setup for too long. Man does not live by strat alone!

Does anyone use a phone for talking anymore? :dontknow:

DB,

Excellent move, young man! We knew you couldn't go without a humbucker setup for too long. Man does not live by strat alone!

Man cannot... but I have only used a strat once on stage... I've been using my Epiphone Dot exclusively because of the humbucker growl I get from the Seth Lovers in it... After dialing in my Strat last night, that might change, Texas Specials can do that to a Strat...

Guest HRB853370

Man cannot... but I have only used a strat once on stage... I've been using my Epiphone Dot exclusively because of the humbucker growl I get from the Seth Lovers in it... After dialing in my Strat last night, that might change, Texas Specials can do that to a Strat...

I didnt care for Texas Specials. I like the 57/62 Fender pups in mine better.

Heritage has the nicest shad of blue on their guitars and that one's no exception. Nice pickup combo, warmed up and ready to go. Just right. Congrats to both on a good HOC transaction.

Congrats! Now, that is some deep blue(s)!

I didnt care for Texas Specials. I like the 57/62 Fender pups in mine better.

I love the Texas Specials, my favorite strat pup I think.

I've been trying to figure out which strat pup's I've tried.... MIM Standards, MIA Standards (pre 2012), Eric Clapton's Vintage Noiseless, SCN's, EMG actives, Texas Specials, Tex-Mex, and custom shop 69's.... Out of those few examples, the Texas Specials sounded the best to me...

Guest HRB853370

Different strokes for different folks! I once had two 62 AVRI Strats, one with Texas Specials, and one with the stock 57/62 pups. Believe it or not, the stock pups had more balls than the Specials. However, neither one could compare to the Rio Grande Tall Boys that were originally in the Strat that had the Specials in it! Those pickups are incredible. Sold the Strat with the Specials and have the one AVRI now. I really like the chimey and pure strat tones I am getting out of my RW strat with the LIndy Fralin Vintage Hots. DB, you need to play it at PSP and judge for yourself.

The bridge needs to be tamed. I also like the Tex-Mex too. Haven't tried to many others, but they work for me.

How do you tame the bridge? By turning the volume pot?

Guest HRB853370

Back to my guitar, the Canadian Postal Tracking system is just about as good as the US Postal's system... Right now, all I know that my guitar is somewhere in the United States...

Customs may seize it due to illegal fingerboard woods...

Customs may seize it due to illegal fingerboard woods...

Josh, in case your were wondering... that's why I wore a Fish, Game, and Wildlife Officers uniform to work today. I'm heading over to the customs office at lunch to get myself a Blue H150!

Guest HRB853370

Josh, in case your were wondering... that's why I wore a Fish, Game, and Wildlife Officers uniform to work today. I'm heading over to the customs office at lunch to get myself a Blue H150!

Oh heeeyelll yeah!

When did you get a tele?

about a month ago. I didn't post it 'cause I haven't taken pics yet, and have been waiting on the Fralin noiseless pups - just had them installed.

about a month ago. I didn't post it 'cause I haven't taken pics yet, and have been waiting on the Fralin noiseless pups - just had them installed.

I've heard the best after market pup's are Fralins for the single coils. One day, I'll try them out... Just not yet. Can't wait to hear (pun intended) and see the pics!

Archived