Heritage Owners Club

my new h-357 is ready

eljay

Would it be eligible for a driveway toss? That would certainly break it in!

Yikes!!! That's not a Fender!!!! I'd toss one of those around for a "road" worn finish... maybe even an Epiphone Firebird.... Remind me not to leave my guitars alone with you in the same room!!!

Hot damn! Congrats eljjay I bet you're chomping at the bit to get that axe!!

thank you, bolero (eh). :-)

the guitar's been a-buildin' for several months and i really have not been antsy about it 'til now. chompin' at the bit hard, all of a sudden!

Guest HRB853370

Yikes!!! That's not a Fender!!!! I'd toss one of those around for a "road" worn finish... maybe even an Epiphone Firebird.... Remind me not to leave my guitars alone with you in the same room!!!

Nothing should be "alone" with me in the same room, nothing!

Admit it Brent, you miss your 357 don't you... :diablo_mini:

Now that I think about it, my dad just gave a 357 for my birthday last week...

But I'm afraid its a different "caliber" from Eljay's....

0319.jpg

Ruger Blackhawk Stainless .357 Mag Single Action (circa 1981) complete with cowboy holster and belt..

0319.jpg

Ruger Blackhawk Stainless .357 Mag Single Action (circa 1981) complete with cowboy holster and belt..

Well, I'll bet they are BOTH smokin'.... Both Ya'll be sure to use two hands to handle those 357s! They've got some kick.

Guest HRB853370

0319.jpg

But do you know how to shoot it? You don't strike me as a gun kind of a guy (unlike HFB)

But do you know how to shoot it? You don't strike me as a gun kind of a guy (unlike HFB)

Blues was in the Army. Airborne. But like they say, "the only thing to fall out of the sky is birdshit and fools." Guns are tools. Dangerous tools. I don't like to be around people with guns. My money says Blues is going to blow a toe off with that thing. Probably his own. :icon_pale:

By the way Will, you were in the Marine Corpse. What happened to you guys at First Manassas?

Eljay - congrats! Are you having it made for you, or buying from a HOC member. Either way, you're smart to get one now, while you still can. Can you let us in on the little secret - what color is it?

new, kate. will look much like da boid's except mine has rw ftretboard and ron's has ebony. mine has curt novak firebird pups wound to vintage specs.

new, kate. will look much like da boid's except mine has rw ftretboard and ron's has ebony. mine has curt novak firebird pups wound to vintage specs.

now there's an answer from someone whose spent some time thinking about how to spec out a Custom 357....

oh my .. you will be floating on air.

Archived