Heritage Owners Club

my new h-357 is ready

eljay

and i will take delivery at 225 parsons street. what an experience . . .

This is eljay at last year's PSP, winning a new Heritage H-137 from the good people at Parson's Street. Talk about earning some undying loyalty, I think Larry has bought 2 or 3 brand new custom Heritage's since!

tn_gallery_762_124_693456.jpg

That's a Heritage number I'm not familiar with. Is it solid body or what?

Here's mine.

img_2896_std.jpg

Human nature being what it is, that guitar of yours may get just a little bit more attention to detail since you are picking it up in person. People tend to go that extra mile when the transaction is personal.

On another note, HFBs 357 is as good as it gets. It's an artistic masterpiece. And it will get better with age. Firebirds, like Strats, acquire character as time beats them up a little. 357s are a major step up beyond the Firebird but I believe a little wear will only add to its appeal.

I can't wait to see the new 357. I will be a Heritage in a week or two and maybe will take a peek.

About how much does a 357 weigh?

Guest HRB853370

Human nature being what it is, that guitar of yours may get just a little bit more attention to detail since you are picking it up in person. People tend to go that extra mile when the transaction is personal.

On another note, HFBs 357 is as good as it gets. It's an artistic masterpiece. And it will get better with age. Firebirds, like Strats, acquire character as time beats them up a little. 357s are a major step up beyond the Firebird but I believe a little wear will only add to its appeal.

I can't wait to see the new 357. I will be a Heritage in a week or two and maybe will take a peek.

About how much does a 357 weigh?

Would it be eligible for a driveway toss? That would certainly break it in!

My first real guitar was a similar styled 60s Firebird. It was not nearly as good looking and elegant.

It was a gigging instrument and had its honest signs of respectful wear. It was a great workhorse.

A driveway toss- I'm afraid that could be fatal.

Archived