Heritage Owners Club

What else are you playing?

y2kc

I have about eight "other" guitars for each Heritage I own. No, I don't have a life.

But lately I've been playing my PRS Private Stock Signature pretty much all the time. And a pair of Carvin basses (SB4000 and SB5000).

big question is: do you wear pants when you play the PRS????

hahha

I have about eight "other" guitars for each Heritage I own. No, I don't have a life.

But lately I've been playing my PRS Private Stock Signature pretty much all the time. And a pair of Carvin basses (SB4000 and SB5000).

At that count Jack, if you liquidated, you'd be your own high end boutique guitar shop!

I have quite a few guitars that go in and out of rotation, but for performance, my main 3 electrics are my: H150, Gibson R0, and my Zemaitis Disctop.

My main acoustic is my 1979 Gibson Gospel. My main Reso is my National Custom Artist M2. The Gibson Gospel gets more use than all the others

combined as 80% of the time I'm playing solo acoustic. It is a freak of nature but it is the best live acoustic I've ever played. It is set up with a Fishman

thinline, and I play through a pedal board with EB Vol Pedal, Boss TU2 tuner, Fulldrive II Mosfet, Durham Sex Drive, Voodoo Labs Trem, RE20 Space

Echo, and a Biyang RV7 Reverb. That goes to a Allen and Heath Zed 10FX Mixer and a Mackie HD PA System and a Mesa Boogie DC2 amplifier.

I use the same PA and amp when I play electric.

LP Tone

Heritage H150 (Zhangbucker pickups, Faber bridge and tail), Gibson Historic '60 Reissue

For Slide Guitar...

Zemaitis Disctop (Tom Short pickups), Supro Lexington, Harden Switchblade, Gibson LP Special,

Semi Hollow Tone...

Gibson ES125, Epiphone Dot (cheap stock guitar that SOUNDS GREAT!!!)

Gretsch Tone...

Gretsch Country Gent

Fender Tone...

1984 Fender Squier Strat (Duncan Alnico II pickups), 50's Reissue Tele (Van Zandt Vintage Tele Pickups)

Reso...

National Artist M2, National Artist Triolian, National Polychrome Tricone, National Western D, Johnson Model 0 Knockoff (heavily modded- new neck, cone, biscuit, highlander pickup)

Acoustics...

Martins -(00015S, OM15, SP00016TR), Gibsons (J100 Extra, Gospel), Parkwoods (2 LE061s, PW310), Tripp Custom Dread, Ovation Legend 12 string

holy crap, that is an arsenal of tone!!

In addition to my beloved Heritages, I sling a few Strats; pluck on some Peavey Cirrus'; eyeball several Ibanez's; grab a bunch of Gibsons; get greasy with some G&L's; go ga-ga with a couple of Giffins, massage a Martin and caress a Comins. :icon_rr:

I am terrible at posting pics, but here are the others: Gretsch 6120 TM, Fender strats and Tele's, a 660 Ric and a local luthiers Strat model with a humongus birdseye maple neck, SMK Musicworks. Have a few basses around too. A Danny Gatton tele or two that get a lot of playing time.

I've been playing my two Heritages for almost all my gigs but once in a while I'll grab one of these ...... 1973 S-G and a 1976 ES335. If I'm not mistaken all of my main axes are built in the same building!

I also have a 1965 Fender Mustang but it doesn't see much playing time.

100_3472.jpg100_3470.jpg

Well, lately I have need a Trem equipped guitar for Church. We have been playing A oLOT lately since the organist left. SO since I don't want to haul around 3 guitars.... My two. PRS guitars with Humbuckers that split giving single tones and have Trems are getting a lot of outside the house work.

Inside the at the recording station it has been equal does of my "new" '59 Burst 150 (formerly Greeny), my McIntuff Carolina Custom, and the Thornton Improv and Thornton Fusion.

This stuff

pupsandguitars004.jpg

thru this stuff

catandguitarsamps028.jpg

plexi

Is that a Boogie Mark IIC+? I so much want to play through one of those. What ever model the Boogie can I request you bring it to PSP?

Guest HRB853370

from your signature you have 16 Heritage guitars... that mean 128 "others" ? about 144 total? Congrats man you are my new hero!

Gpuma is quite the mathematician!

Is that a Boogie Mark IIC+? I so much want to play through one of those. What ever model the Boogie can I request you bring it to PSP?

Kuz it's a DC-3, yep I can bring it to PSP. Great little amp and what I gig with. The Mark llc+'s are killer but the Mark ll B's are pretty close and cheaper, maybe the best boogie overdrive ever. I'm gonna snag one of those next.

On the boogies I change out the PI tubes and last gain tube to older lower gain RCA 12ax7's. Cleans the gain channel up so they aren't as compressy or "gainy"

plexi

Archived