Heritage Owners Club

What else are you playing?

y2kc

Like many of you, I have more than my share of guitars. A handful get rotated with some getting played more than others. The Heritage Rambow model is getting a ton of play. It is just an easy, no frills workhorse. I am kinda simple and so is the guitar. This guitar is a "C" series and run through my '54 Gibson ga-40 sounds very authentic. This is a tone that really can not be replicated with bigger amps and more volume. It is what it is. Pure Kalamazoo.

Besides the Heritage, I have been playing two G&L's as well. A second body style sc-3 and a signature model Asat Classic. Those three guitars provide a pretty full range of sound and a whole lot of enjoyment.

So besides your Heritage, what else are you playing?

just wondering,

y2kc

Other than the 575, I have a late 60's Zombie (back from the dead) Gretsch 6120 and a mid 70's Gibson J-55.

There are some guitars I would like to have... but, more importantly, I have a guitar that I have had designed for a couple of years I hope to have built one day.

My Martin, my Recording King Tricone and my Ovation, in that order. When it comes to being plugged I still have an awesome Stratocaster on loan but I never play, it's always one of my Heritage. The GoldTone Resonator generally gets a lot of attention too, but it needs a trip to the doctor so I have not played it lately

Guest HRB853370

62 AVRI Strat, Eric Johnson Strat, 57 RW Strat, Gibson LP Traditional, Gibson LP Studio Gemstone, Gibson SG, Gibson LP Standard "Duane Allman" Goldtop, and an assortment of Heritage H 150's, H 535's, one H 555, one H 155, one H 525, one H 550.

Won't discuss drumkits or bass guitars as I assume you were talking gits.

Sadly, I do not own a muscle car like Thundersteel does!

G&L Legacy

G&L George Fullerton

G&L SB-1

G&L JB-2

I have a "V" neck version of the Fullerton. Really a nice guitar that should see the light of day more often. As far as Legacy's go I have a custom ordered hardtail with a #3 birdseye maple neck. They really do make nice guitars!

y2kc

y2kc

Guest HRB853370

Since I'm fresh out of Heritages, I need to settle for these:

7c71dc13b6766477b134fb8cc22b8061.jpg

2012-05-25153459-1.jpg

e85bed290a194bd077caf8d4f8060424.jpg

And Finally!

fd053d31f8a4906cd7236a023e40722f.jpg

If you need one, I will finance it for you interest free through 2013.

:icon_silent:

Aside from my two Heritages, I have two acoustics (OM and Gypsy) and 3 solid bodies (Tele, Strat and Tele-Paul). Since I am selling my Sweet 16, I will be down to one Heritage (H-535) and no Archtop until my Comins arrives next April.

Bourgeois OM-150

bourgeoisauto1.jpg

bourgeoisback1.jpg

Fender Custom Shop Nocaster NOS

nocaster1.jpg

nocasterback1.jpg

Gitane DG-370

gitane2.jpg

gitane3.jpg

Ron Kirn Custom Strat

Strat3.jpg

Strat4.jpg

Valley Arts Larry Carlton Standard

va3.jpg

va4back.jpg

My ElectraBird and my Hummingbird. More the latter than the former; I think I'm getting into a mellow, winter mood.

I'm with you H, been spending more time on the acoustics lately than I have for a while, but still plenty of Electric lovin' as well. I'm taking blues lessons, so I have too.

Still honeymooning over my Larrivée RS-2, whose 25.5" scale got me warmed back up to my Benford Tele, which was further encouraged by delivery of my Champ clone yesterday....that 5F1 loves those Bill Lawrence p'ups.

My acoustics are my Washy/Bourgeois D-55 Cherokee, and my Larrivée LV03.

I'm sooo confused. I basically sit in my room with my guitars, 4 on the wall and one on the stand, and I cycle through them. Paradise for this ADD boy. Which ever one is in hand when I get called away is the first one that gets played "tomorrow".

Benford Tele

photo1-3.jpg

RS-2 (I know ya'll are gettin' sick of hearing about this one)

P1130543.jpg

Cherokee

ff17b38f.jpg

LV03

9f95555a.jpg

Mostly Guilds, and a D'Angelico (Korean). I practice with the D'Angelico because it's the hardest to play of all, and builds strength.

Guild Artist Award

http://i1295.photobu...ak/IMG_0066.jpg

http://i1295.photobu...ak/IMG_0067.jpg

Starfire III

http://i1295.photobu...ak/IMG_0068.jpg

F-50 Blonde

http://i1295.photobu...ak/IMG_0072.jpg

X-500

http://i1295.photobu...ak/IMG_0074.jpg

D'Angelico

http://i1295.photobu...ak/IMG_0070.jpg

I'm down to two Heritages, the 1996 H535

02.jpg

and my latest acquisition, an Antique Natural H525.

P1020462.jpg

As for others, there are only two:

The Suhr ProSeries S2, which lives in its case 99% of its life.

Whenever I take it out, I wonder why I don't play it more often--it has a truly wonderful neck.

Suhr003.jpg

And this one, a 1993 PRS CE24 that I got earlier this year.

I have to admit, this one gets the majority of my playing time. It's just such an astoundingly good guitar.

(Yeah, I know, wrong forum.)

PRS_CE24_1993c.jpg

I'm extremely lucky to have these fine instruments. They are way above anything my meagre talent level deserves.

But lessee here, I still don't have a Tele. Or a decent acoustic..........

62 AVRI Strat, Eric Johnson Strat, 57 RW Strat, Gibson LP Traditional, Gibson LP Studio Gemstone, Gibson SG, Gibson LP Standard "Duane Allman" Goldtop, and an assortment of Heritage H 150's, H 535's, one H 555, one H 155, one H 525, one H 550.

Won't discuss drumkits or bass guitars as I assume you were talking gits.

Sadly, I do not own a muscle car like Thundersteel does!

To which only the 57 Strat has probably seen the light of day since you moved.....

I have quite a few guitars that go in and out of rotation, but for performance, my main 3 electrics are my: H150, Gibson R0, and my Zemaitis Disctop.

My main acoustic is my 1979 Gibson Gospel. My main Reso is my National Custom Artist M2. The Gibson Gospel gets more use than all the others

combined as 80% of the time I'm playing solo acoustic. It is a freak of nature but it is the best live acoustic I've ever played. It is set up with a Fishman

thinline, and I play through a pedal board with EB Vol Pedal, Boss TU2 tuner, Fulldrive II Mosfet, Durham Sex Drive, Voodoo Labs Trem, RE20 Space

Echo, and a Biyang RV7 Reverb. That goes to a Allen and Heath Zed 10FX Mixer and a Mackie HD PA System and a Mesa Boogie DC2 amplifier.

I use the same PA and amp when I play electric.

LP Tone

Heritage H150 (Zhangbucker pickups, Faber bridge and tail), Gibson Historic '60 Reissue

For Slide Guitar...

Zemaitis Disctop (Tom Short pickups), Supro Lexington, Harden Switchblade, Gibson LP Special,

Semi Hollow Tone...

Gibson ES125, Epiphone Dot (cheap stock guitar that SOUNDS GREAT!!!)

Gretsch Tone...

Gretsch Country Gent

Fender Tone...

1984 Fender Squier Strat (Duncan Alnico II pickups), 50's Reissue Tele (Van Zandt Vintage Tele Pickups)

Reso...

National Artist M2, National Artist Triolian, National Polychrome Tricone, National Western D, Johnson Model 0 Knockoff (heavily modded- new neck, cone, biscuit, highlander pickup)

Acoustics...

Martins -(00015S, OM15, SP00016TR), Gibsons (J100 Extra, Gospel), Parkwoods (2 LE061s, PW310), Tripp Custom Dread, Ovation Legend 12 string

I have about eight "other" guitars for each Heritage I own. No, I don't have a life.

But lately I've been playing my PRS Private Stock Signature pretty much all the time. And a pair of Carvin basses (SB4000 and SB5000).

from your signature you have 16 Heritage guitars... that mean 128 "others" ? about 144 total? Congrats man you are my new hero!

Archived