• Last Reply
Guest HRB853370
IMG_3733.jpg

IMG_3734.jpg

IMG_3735.jpg

IMG_3736.jpg

IMG_3737.jpg

IMG_3738.jpg

Carmen is a great guy. Met him before in Chicago and he puts on a great clinic too. Vanilla Fudge, Beck Bogart Appice, and others.

Brent, i really enjoyed your photos. Your priorities are now officially un-skewed. Seeing those photos of D'Angelico guitars reminded me that some of the early (and best) D.A. reissues were actually made by Heritage.

Brent,

Any Idea who the one armed bass player is in one of the photos? I used to work with a guy who was a tremndous bass player that lost his right hand in an accident. He continued to play and become quite accomplished...the photo kinda looks like him and would be about the same age. Just wondering.....

Bill Clemment...he is super cool and an awesome bass player!!!

Brent,

Any Idea who the one armed bass player is in one of the photos? I used to work with a guy who was a tremndous bass player that lost his right hand in an accident. He continued to play and become quite accomplished...the photo kinda looks like him and would be about the same age. Just wondering.....

I know a screen printer. Maybe a 2x10 Double D Custom! :icon_shaking2:

We'll have to be careful not to stretch the grille cloth too much in only 1 direction.

The idea has merit.

We'll have to be careful not to stretch the grille cloth too much in only 1 direction.

The idea has merit.

I was thinking along those same lines when I first learned of the http://www.marshallcustomshop.com/ products.

At first I thought one could simply order the painted tolex but I don't think that's the case.

I know that there exists printers who can print a photo to canvas instead of to traditional photo paper but I don't know any specific names.

It would seem to me that this would be the same technique used on the tolex as opposed to a silk screen screen printing method.

The girly art looks like a painting which in turn only makes it look like it was silkscreened onto the tolex.

Let's just say that I have some design ideas I would like to see printed onto tolex in case we ever figure out the manufacturing method precisely.

Thanks for all the pictures guys. Hope you left the credit cards home.

Like the shot with the studio team from LA famous for their work on many records in the 60s and 70s..forget what they called them. The bass player (guy with the long grey hair and beard) and guitar player, should know their names, sorry, still play on a lot of big gigs for various events. Wasn't able to paste the picture here. Lots of other famous players too. Need to get there one day.

Archived