Heritage Owners Club

H150 20th Anniversary--how many are there?

LK155

Can't be a bunch of them, Lyle. Mine's number 38, built in 2007. Gigged it a fair amount, and it looks nibbled on in a couple of places. But it's a terrific 150, moderate weight, beautiful top, and plays particularly well. Has underwound Tom Short Marc Ford Tombuckers and swell tone. A keeper; it won't go anywhere...until after I do.

I keep telling myself that I will never buy anything which says Anniversary Model or Limited Edition or anything like that because all it does is make the selling price higher than what it would normally be for the same exact product but then last year I went ahead and bought a 30th Anniversary Limited Edition Dean Flying V. It seems that I can't even follow my own rules. Nevertheless... I will NEVER buy an anniversary model Heritage guitar. I am 100% GAS FREE with regard to Anniversary models.

I must not buy any anniversary model Heritage guitars.

I don't care how awesome they look and play.

:P

Can't be a bunch of them, Lyle. Mine's number 38, built in 2007. Gigged it a fair amount, and it looks nibbled on in a couple of places. But it's a terrific 150, moderate weight, beautiful top, and plays particularly well. Has underwound Tom Short Marc Ford Tombuckers and swell tone. A keeper; it won't go anywhere...until after I do.

I like Tom Short humbuckers. Tom custom wound me a set of his pickups for my Zemaitis. I actually

sent him my guitar and he played it with his jam band a few times so that he could figure what it

needed. He did a great job!

Archived