Heritage Owners Club

NGD H555

Houston535

I have noticed many really nice guitars being posted here. There were a couple that I was going to buy but one was pulled from sale and the other sold. Missed a couple others but I decided to patiently wait for something that was superb. MartyGrass posted a 555 that was so close to what I would custom order it was like fate! I sent a PM asking to be considered if he ever decided to move it on. To my surprise I received a reply that it was available. Sent the money and now she lives in Texas!

post-12895-0-81408800-1380851100_thumb.jpg

I fell in love with this color on a G 137 and have been looking for something similar. I was in love when Marty posted this. Thanks to him and all of the other members that have owned this guitar for taking such good care of her. She plays like a dream. I have not had time to take her upstairs and play through an amp yet but with HRW's it can't be bad.

Thanks for the welcome! This is Heritage #3 for me. I even got one in Kzoo. Here is a photo of me in my old work clothes on a door step you may recognize. I spent a couple hours with Marv and Jim. Great guys and I really came to appreciate what they were doing.

post-12895-0-57477300-1380853030_thumb.jpg

Congratulations on that stunner, and welcome to the HOC. Come up to K'zoo next August and get your picture taken in front of that building with the rest of us Heritage nuts! (Oh, and please bring that 555 with you!)

Archived