Heritage Owners Club

Where is Spectrum13's Korina Tuxedo 147?

DavesNotHere

Shipped out yesterday. I called this morning and Bill said Ren wanted to speak with me,,, what? Since when does Ren WANT to talk on the phone!! Well he had to let me know the stapple looks like it is mounted real low but it's not. The poll pieces are powerfull magnets and they need to be down into the body. Bill said Marv needs the do the routing on the bridge. Guess they stopped using the stapple the year after Marv started and by the time Jim and Ren started they were using just the PAF and P90s. I'm just happy they agreed to build it.

Shipped out yesterday. I called this morning and Bill said Ren wanted to speak with me,,, what? Since when does Ren WANT to talk on the phone!! Well he had to let me know the stapple looks like it is mounted real low but it's not. The poll pieces are powerfull magnets and they need to be down into the body. Bill said Marv needs the do the routing on the bridge. Guess they stopped using the stapple the year after Marv started and by the time Jim and Ren started they were using just the PAF and P90s. I'm just happy they agreed to build it.

Cool! Congrats! But, what is a Stapple?

Should be St. Apple. Any apple which has been canonized. You can do it with a copier....

I truly enjoy these walks yoslate. :icon_thumright:

I can still see it resonating from the last note you played. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg...

None more black!

I like it; nice work!

Archived