Heritage Owners Club

Fun Poll: Favorite Heritage Color

GuitArtMan

What is your favorite Heritage Color? And yes you have to pick just one!   

155 members have voted

1. 1.

• Almond Sunburst
    • Amber Translucent
    • Antique Cherry Sunburst
    • Antique Natural
    • Antique Sunburst
    • Black
    • Black Translucent
    • Blue Opaque
    • Blue Translucent
    • Burnt Amber
    • Cherry Translucent
    • Chestnut Sunburst
    • Dark Almond Sunburst
    • Emerald Green Translucent
    • Gold Top
    • Natural
    • Old Style Sunburst
    • Orange Translucent
    • Red Opaque
    • Rose Natural
    • Sunsetburst
    • Vintage Sunburst
    • White Opaque

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about Jake E Lee then, through a fuzz box, wah, octaver and leslie cab ?

>:D

.. almost forgot are beer bellies allowed ?

;D

To all of the above..... absolutely yes !!!!!!!

• 8 months later...
Can I bump this perennially popular topic, to see if there are new views from new members? I'm not voting myself, 'cause I got nothing to vote for. Yet.

Of course - my vote can be bought ....

I'm not sure which colour I voted for in this poll, it's been a while now. Most probably it was Sunset burst, or natural, or almond burst, or ...

Just to be on the safe side I'll have one of each please.

What this wasn't the upgrade surprise Mister Admin guy was hinting at ?

Damn ;);)

Well, I have on order a 25th anniversary 535 in a sort of new color for Heritage. Vintage Wine Burst "VWB". While it does not appear on their color chart You will notice that two guitars on their updated website are called "VWB". The H110 and the H170. According to Jay Wolfe, these two guitars were on display in the VWB finish at that show. I really like the finish on the H170, and hope mine comes out just like that. Its sort of like an OSB with some red undertones.

Well, I have on order a 25th anniversary 535 in a sort of new color for Heritage. Vintage Wine Burst "VWB". While it does not appear on their color chart You will notice that two guitars on their updated website are called "VWB". The H110 and the H170. According to Jay Wolfe, these two guitars were on display in the VWB finish at that show. I really like the finish on the H170, and hope mine comes out just like that. Its sort of like an OSB with some red undertones.

That is a Marv Lamb original. He had just developed that right about the time of the PSPI. There was a prototype H150 on the wall in the factory. It had Jon's ThroBak prototypes in it, as well. The color is absolutely gorgeous!!! If you see the vid on youtube of the first tour, that is the guitar being played in the background.

Congrats on the new guitar. And the color choice.

Cool. Nice finish...(visited the site to check it out)

Yours should really be a beauty.... we can't wait to see pics...!! :lol:

I think Kuz's 535 P90 is the VWB - and might be the first Heritage with that finish. Whatever finish it is, it is gorgeous!!! It wasn't offered at the time this poll was started and there's no way to add it now without starting the poll over.

I think Kuz's 535 P90 is the VWB - and might be the first Heritage with that finish. Whatever finish it is, it is gorgeous!!! It wasn't offered at the time this poll was started and there's no way to add it now without starting the poll over.

Correct that is the color on my 535 p-90 first ever production guitar. But I think the color was on one or two other guitars before mine. But the P-90 535 is the first :lol:

Always a good time to share a pic.... ;)

Precious.jpg

Wow Kuz that is a beauty! Love the flame. I am hopeful that my 25th anniversary will have flame like that as the big feature on the 25th was a free ultra wood upgrade and they assured Jay it was the finest wood they have seen in some time. Now all I have to do is hurry up and wait....

• 8 months later...

My favorite colors are Vintage Wine Burst, Almond Sunburst, vintage burst, chestnut burst, amber, Blue Burst, Gold Top

- probably in that order

Archived