Heritage Owners Club

1958 Les Paul Jr & 1993 H-137

Joe was looking at his Jr this weekend. The neck is cracked at the headstock.... he ran over it with an MG.

http://www.ronwarren.com/lpjr-2015/

dscf3413_std.jpg

dscf3417_std.jpg

dscf3430_std.jpg

Can it be fixed? Looking at the bridge, is the next twisted too?

Yep, he can get it fixed. The rest of the guitar is in good shape. Plays good.

Ron,

Is your H137 bridge tailpiece configuration a custom order? Were many made this way vice the single wrap over combo type?

Ron,

Is your H137 bridge tailpiece configuration a custom order? Were many made this way vice the single wrap over combo type?

Brian, this was the first edition of the 137. It is the only one I have ever seen but I like it better than the new ones because of the hardware and pick ups. I also like the thin neck carve.

By the way it is my daughter's 137. Cheap dad buying a used Christmas present. ;^)

By the way it is my daughter's 137. Cheap dad buying a used Christmas present. ;^)

It's not used... it's ..Vintage..

And that MG would be fun on a sunny summer day... even though it breaks guitars sometimes.

Ron,

I think any wrap around bridge can be converted to a bridge and stop-tail piece combination.

Archived