Heritage Owners Club

Joined the H575 club

mad dog

It's my first heritage too. Been nosing around after ES-175 types, so the H575 seemed really interesting. A local guy listed a blue one on CL. Kinda turquoise in the pics. Talked to him anyway (despite the color). Turns out he has 4 or 5 Heritages, really nice guy. Held it for me so I could try it.

In person, not turquoise at all, quite a royal shade of blue. Spectacular flame front and back. It's a custom. Bound neck. Blue is the last color I'd think would work. And I've never liked gold hardware. Yet somehow it adds up to beautiful and elegant. In a word, charming.

5 seconds in my hands unplugged, I knew it was coming home with me. His other Heritages (Golden Eagle, a blond H575, ornate H555 and a 516) were beautiful too, but this blue one had the feel. My camera is busted, so unfortunately cannot provide pics. Too bad. It's beautiful. Plugged in, just about perfect. More resistant to feedback than I had expected. I am so lucky to have found this wonderful instrument!

MD

That sounds like a great find in a custom Heritage... Congrats!

My first Heritage was one I stumbled across on craigslist.. a special instrument finds it's way into your hands, that's a good day.

Enjoy... and post a pic if you can..

Thank you all!! Wish I could get a pic, but our only camera just died. So it'll be awhile. Too bad, it is strangely beautiful. The look on my wife's face when I opened the case was priceless. All she could say was "You sure surprised me this time."

MD

Thank you all!! Wish I could get a pic, but our only camera just died. So it'll be awhile. Too bad, it is strangely beautiful. The look on my wife's face when I opened the case was priceless. All she could say was "You sure surprised me this time."

MD

Well, enjoy THAT remark. That's almost as good and as rare as "You're right" ;)

Will be cool to see when you can do pics.

Archived