Heritage Owners Club

My Very First Heritage Guitar was a...? Show & Tell!

Gitfiddler

Never played a Heritage before I placed this Custom order a few years ago, just saw very few hanging in a shop many years before. But all the positive talk on the net made me go for it, as I hated what had become of the G brand, loved the Parsons St. history and the down-to-earth and informal way the Heritage folks do their business, with boatloads of tradition yet far away from any marketing bs. I have to thank dear Mr. Jeff Hale for making it right as Heritage initially built my guitar with the wrong Bigsby model what I didn't like. Jeff made them start all over again, I will be thankful for that forever. After that, I never regretted my decision. It is a truely wonderful guitar and although nowadays I prefer bigger full hollow archtops with the 25.5" scale, this one is still very special to me.

THM3.jpg

Never played a Heritage before I placed this Custom order a few years ago, just saw very few hanging in a shop many years before. But all the positive talk on the net made me go for it, as I hated what had become of the G brand, loved the Parsons St. history and the down-to-earth and informal way the Heritage folks do their business, with boatloads of tradition yet far away from any marketing bs. I have to thank dear Mr. Jeff Hale for making it right as Heritage initially built my guitar with the wrong Bigsby model what I didn't like. Jeff made them start all over again, I will be thankful for that forever. After that, I never regretted my decision. It is a truely wonderful guitar and although nowadays I prefer bigger full hollow archtops with the 25.5" scale, this one is still very special to me.

THM3.jpg

Man, that is a lot of hardware hanging off that guitar!! Looks pretty danged cool. :thumbsup:

THM3.jpg

Holy smokes! :love10::love10::love10::love10:

THM3.jpg

WOW! That is a good looking guitar!

My first Heritage was a 1992 H-150CM with one of my favorite necks (fast and slim) , a really deep dish top, and a nice piece of curly maple. I loved the pickups , but didn't bother to check them for years as there was no need to change. Turns out its a low wind Burstbucker 1 at the neck and a Seth Lover at the bridge.

I did my research here at the HOC before buying. This is the pic that was on craigslist when I bought it..

Picture_001.jpg

But when I actually saw it in person... the top was nicer than expected... Of course, I still have it today..

20111220121441.jpgIMG_5462%2BFZ.jpg

Archived