Heritage Owners Club

Anymore 357s?

Guitarbean

I was just thinking about this topic today actually. I had been, and am still contemplating whether I was going to move my H357 or keep it. After hearing that Marv had a stroke, I wondered if he would be hanging it up.

Maybe I should play mine more. I have been thinking about selling it to somebody who played more than I do. I hardly pick up a guitar anymore.

My two happiest days were like the boat, day I bought it and day I sold it . . .

Spoke with Marv a couple days ago and he has 2 more in process for our shop. He says he may complete them this year, but he may not. I told him it's ok either way. He hopes to return to the shop to "supervise" and teach in the coming weeks, on a part time basis as he feels up to it. Great to hear his voice clear & strong.

Jay Wolfe

Spoke with Marv a couple days ago and he has 2 more in process for our shop. He says he may complete them this year, but he may not. I told him it's ok either way. He hopes to return to the shop to "supervise" and teach in the coming weeks, on a part time basis as he feels up to it. Great to hear his voice clear & strong.

Jay Wolfe

I'm glad that Marv is recovering, first of all. And if he has any plans to continue working at Heritage in any capacity, that's a good thing!!!

Thanks for the update.

Archived