Heritage Owners Club

Got a 157? Show & Tell!

Gitfiddler

Hey, just cuz they are so beautiful, show and tell us about your H-157's! :icon_sunny:

H-157 Solid Body
Body
  • Single cutaway shape

• Solid mahogany body

• Carved curly maple top

Body Size
  • 13” width

• 171⁄4” length

• 2” rim thickness

Neck
  • 17° peghead pitch

• Solid mahogany

Binding
  • Multiple white binding around body front and back

• Single white binding on neck and headstock

Fingerboard
  • 24-3⁄4” scale

• 22-fret rosewood/ebony fingerboard with mother-of-pearl block inlays

Electronics
  • Two Seymour Duncan humbucking gold pick-ups

• Two volume and two tone controls

Hardware
  • Gold Tone-Pro bridge and stop bar tailpiece

• Gold hardware

• Black speed knobs

Accents
  • Maple single bound pickguard

• Mother-of-pearl diamond inlay on headstock

• Lightweight model available

There's a chestnut sunburst 157 out there that still haunts my desire list. She's a 3-holer if I remember correctly. What a beauty!

There's a chestnut sunburst 157 out there that still haunts my desire list. She's a 3-holer if I remember correctly. What a beauty!

Thanks, but she's resting at the moment. :icon_smile:

Got a 147 that count?

Why not! It is so beautiful, it makes some 157's jealous! :icon_silent:

This one gets a LOT of play time. The twin Seths sound particularly sweet and clear.

heritageh157ultra.jpg

And "three-holer" CNB just woke up from a long night of carousing around with her three screaming HRW's at full volume.

BkqnDG.jpg

Mine's been around here for a while, and posted a number of times.

She's my first Heritage.... a 2003 that was ordered for my 50th birthday. I always liked the block inlays, the gold hardware and the bound headstock of the LP Custom, but never even considered buying one. Then I played a 150 at my local dealer. That led to a conversation about Heritage, and the fact that I could order one customized to pick out the color and options that I thought I might like.

My Almond Sunburst H-157 arrived a few months later,. These days, its a bit heavy for me to hold for any long period, but she still plays and sounds great. So I pull it out, sit down and let fly!

gallery_790_192_32585.jpg

Agreed Polo! Some awfully nice guitars here.

Tulk, was that one an Old Style Burst? Absolutely gorgeous! That reminds me I need to buy my raffle ticket for that Camp 157 before too long.

The 157 is what got me hooked into Heritage. I'll have to get some nice pictures loaded up and tell my story.

And "three-holer" CNB just woke up from a long night of carousing around with her three screaming HRW's at full volume.

BkqnDG.jpg

When Steiner was driving us to PSP2 we discussed buying you and the Lady Guit airline tickets to PSP3. We would fly out to the left coast and take this beauty and drive back in rented cars using fake IDs. The thought of your drum playing brother with a Louisville Slugger cooled us on the scheme.

Agreed Polo! Some awfully nice guitars here.

Tulk, was that one an Old Style Burst? Absolutely gorgeous! That reminds me I need to buy my raffle ticket for that Camp 157 before too long.

The 157 is what got me hooked into Heritage. I'll have to get some nice pictures loaded up and tell my story.

Yeppers, OSB. And is as gorgeous in person as in the pics. Got my tickets already!

Archived