Heritage Owners Club

Flame On! Let's See Some Shimmering Heat.

Yooper

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats nice! I almost bought a 575 off you years ago that went to another member. "You can't own them all"

Come on GuitFid share the pics of the one that got away!

Who you calling GuitFid?! :icon_smile:

When I first saw this photo on Wolf's website, it mesmerized me...telling me to call Jay immediately and free it from his shoppe. I had not other choice. :icon_silent:

gallery_8_136_25058.jpg

Who you calling GuitFid?! :icon_smile:

When I first saw this photo on Wolf's website, it mesmerized me...telling me to call Jay immediately and free it from his shoppe. I had not other choice. :icon_silent:

gallery_8_136_25058.jpg

Dazzling perfection!

Welcome back Danny......Great to see you posting again!!!

Hope all is well.

:headbang:

Thanks. I'm still busy trying to fuse religion and politics together in a test tube from deep inside a secret underground laboratory. I can't talk about it here or I'll have to ban myself. :P

H-150-deluxe-seths-1747.jpg

"...trying to fuse religion and politics."

I wouldn't try that. But if you do, wear eye protection. That's a volatile and explosive mix.

Hey all - I'm new to the HOC, but this seemed like a good place to jump in. A quick shot of my 1998 H575 - absolutely love the wood pick guards on these guitars.

Nice guitar! Welcome to the HOC!

Hey all - I'm new to the HOC, but this seemed like a good place to jump in. A quick shot of my 1998 H575 - absolutely love the wood pick guards on these guitars.

Beautiful!

Welcome.

That's the flaming "Right Stuff", all right. Complete with the "H" tailpiece. One of Hoboken's finest there.

Nice guitar! Welcome to the HOC!

Beautiful!

Welcome.

That's the flaming "Right Stuff", all right. Complete with the "H" tailpiece. One of Hoboken's finest there.

Thanks all - looking forward to lots of Heritage discussion, and posting some of my others when the opportunity presents itself!

Archived