Heritage Owners Club

Heritage at NAMM

DavesNotHere

I took a ride up to Nashville today to kick around the Summer NAMM show.

I spoke with Kyle at length about Heritage's future and I am excited to see the new crew succeed.

The quality of the new Heritages seems top notch. This was the largest booth that Heritage has had since I've been going to NAMM, and it was in a prime location.

The guys seem to really be looking forward to hosting PSP next month.

I should have taken my camera, my cell phone is much more vulnerable to my poor photographic skills.

Anyway, here are a few poor shots of the Heritage booth.

20160625_113504_zpsfzkeunte.jpg

20160625_113509_zpsgejplmgi.jpg

20160625_113614_zpsqv787fr2.jpg

20160625_115630_zpsrwdpujcz.jpg

20160625_115703_zpswtqurbsf.jpg

20160625_115709_zpsj0xvblrz.jpg

And the obligatory Heritage shirt in front of the Gibson bus.

20160625_102253_zpsjjsm7fqw.jpg

Its good to see that the new folks are actively pushing the marketing side. It will be important that the dealer network is well supplied and active.

Kyle indicated they picked up a number of new dealers this week.

Thanks for the NAMM teaser, Dave. It is great to see the brand taking these important steps in a very competitive market.

Hopefully there will be an increase in production volume as well as the improved product quality.

Do they have someone local do the fancy fingerboard inlay or do they source them?

If I remember correctly, he said they were out of Detroit.

There sure seemed to be a lot of buzz around the Heritage booth this year. Every time I walked by there was quite a little crowd of people there.

If I remember correctly, he said they were out of Detroit.

There sure seemed to be a lot of buzz around the Heritage booth this year. Every time I walked by there was quite a little crowd of people there.

Thanks - I'm glad they're getting them done close to home! Quite a bit of buzz being created by the new guys and that's great to see.

Love everything Heritage is doing. But if I am honest, the over the top inlay (in my opinion) is FUGLY.

YMMV

Love everything Heritage is doing. But if I am honest, the over the top inlay (in my opinion) is FUGLY.

YMMV

I agree.....If I were to order one of these monsters I'd probably ask for an inlayed MOP logo.

IMAG6690_zpsibyo7ey0.jpg

I agree.....If I were to order one of these monsters I'd probably ask for an inlayed MOP logo.

Kinda odd really as an inlaid logo is standard on the standard issue H157CM models.

Here is a photo of the Heritage booth at NAMM from American Songwriter site with this caption: Jazzy fingerstylist John Richards performs at the booth of Heritage Guitar, whose instruments are used by Roy Clark, John Sebastian, and various Nashville pros.

18.-Richards-Heritage.jpg

gIMAG6690_zpsibyo7ey0.jpg

I may be partly to blame, I ordered a few pimped Korina 157s.... I also had the factory order a sheet of Black rub on logos for a Gold painted headstock build, So..... I asked for those logos on the Korina build. I also asked for a slightly different color than usual. No intent to Hijack, just a little for KUZ and Polo!

Here is my Headstock

20160610_183654_zpsnpzdfscu.jpg

Just for you Korina fans, a little candy!

20160610_183847_zpsmsfbzxyq.jpg

I may be partly to blame, I ordered a few pimped Korina 157s.... I also had the factory order a sheet of Black rub on logos for a Gold painted headstock build, So..... I asked for those logos on the Korina build. I also asked for a slightly different color than usual. No intent to Hijack, just a little for KUZ and Polo!

Here is my Headstock

Pimped out indeed!!! Holy Toledo man, those guitars really turned out great!. Absolutely diggin the incorporation of black into the headstock, logo fits perfectly with that EBONY truss rod cover.....you dog!!! Congrats!!!

Here is my Headstock

20160610_183654_zpsnpzdfscu.jpg

20160610_183847_zpsmsfbzxyq.jpg

Those headstock logos looks great. I have one like that on my H-576. Looks like you've also got ebony truss rod cover. Cool!

Archived