Heritage Owners Club

A few more pics of the H-157W

golferwave

Beautiful!!

What about those Throbaks?

I love 'em Tim. The DT-102's were my favorite Throbak set, but after wringing out the KZ-115's I'm really liking them as well. Mine have the A2 magnets in them. They're also available with A4's and A5's. Lots of combinations.

Is it unusual to see a 157 in chrome/nickel? Great to see the top of the line without gold. Pretty

These are a special run of 157's. They come in Fireburst (gold hardware) and Honey Lemon (chrome hardware)

Beautiful piece, and if you're saying it plays great then definitely all the better. I remember when you were deciding which color to go with, and very easy to see this was the better choice in this instance.

Enjoy!

Beautiful piece, and if you're saying it plays great then definitely all the better. I remember when you were deciding which color to go with, and very easy to see this was the better choice in this instance.

Enjoy!

Thanks Kevin, I was having a time deciding on the finish. I decided on the Honey Lemon because you can see the figure of the wood all the way to the edge. The fireburst is a beautiful color but dark on the outside edge of the maple top.

• 2 weeks later...

Stunning! Everything about it.

Congrats.

I also prefer the nickle to the gold hardware.

kUdos for a great new model

What a beautiful guitar. Drop dead gorgeous quarter sawn top. Enjoy!

Thanks! Everything about this guitar is top drawer. Pete and crew are superb!

Archived