Heritage Owners Club

NGD and NAP

DLDTEX

Well I pickup a couple of new items. One is a H-137 and the other a Quilter Micro amp. Here are a couple of pictures. I like the snap of the 137 and the weight. I think the Quilter will work pretty well for what I will use it for.

I am still playing with knobs glad it only has 3. Thanks for looking.

c95f23357aaf360fd025a3c32c4058eb.jpg881016fb33a3aaad9ddbd88d7a2b5baa.jpg76fdf549d2c439e41ded8b1c6f5c6b8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to beat that Micro for the $$s. There's a very active Quilter Labs FB page, btw.

Always did dig the H137. The bound Heritage headstock is just so classy!! What type of musica are you planning on playing with that rig? And what's the Quilter going into?

Hard to beat that Micro for the $$s. There's a very active Quilter Labs FB page, btw.

Always did dig the H137. The bound Heritage headstock is just so classy!! What type of musica are you planning on playing with that rig? And what's the Quilter going into?

Thanks for the info on Quilter FB page. I will look for it.

The Quilter will go on the pedal board and into a 10" cab. I will use it for informal jams and for playing at church. A small grab and go rig.

Always wanted a korina H137 with HB. The headstock and ebony FB did make it appealing. I play a little bit of everything.

D

Thanks for the info on Quilter FB page. I will look for it.

The Quilter will go on the pedal board and into a 10" cab. I will use it for informal jams and for playing at church. A small grab and go rig.

Always wanted a korina H137 with HB. The headstock and ebony FB did make it appealing. I play a little bit of everything.

D

Congrats on both fronts! I just ordered the same pedal on Monday. Glad you like it!

Very upscale 137, well done. The Quilter phenomenon I'm witnessing is very interesting . . .

Well the guitar did have some damage on the back. Someone didn't treat her well.

The Quilter I got had 3 knobs that I like simple amplification because there is always to many knobs to turn.

Interesting custom order 137. Somebody paid some buku $ for that one originally! My 137 is cherry, pretty basic with the Lollar P-90's but it is a beast, like most 137's are. My only quilter is on my bed right now and does nothing sonically. So what exactly does that box provide you? Distortion and super gain?

Interesting custom order 137. Somebody paid some buku $ for that one originally! My 137 is cherry, pretty basic with the Lollar P-90's but it is a beast, like most 137's are. My only quilter is on my bed right now and does nothing sonically. So what exactly does that box provide you? Distortion and super gain?

The Quilter is the amp. Not a dist or gain pedal.

My only quilter is on my bed right now and does nothing sonically. So what exactly does that box provide you? Distortion and super gain?

Tulk1 is correct. It is a 45 watt amp with a 4ohm speaker or 33watt with a 8ohm. It will end up on my pedal board to minimize what I carry. I haven't given up tube amps but it is a small investment and a small size. Still working with it but it has been a surpris.

I guess I'm officially old now, a pedal amplifier. :lol:

Well I know I am old but the journey continues thank God. I had heard so many things about Quilter I wanted to try one and I knew I didn't a 100watt monoblock no matter how cute. Seems to work well.

The Quilter is the amp. Not a dist or gain pedal.

I was talking about the pedal he had a photo of, the Microblock. Are you saying that is a guitar amp?

I was talking about the pedal he had a photo of, the Microblock. Are you saying that is a guitar amp?

Yes this a basic solid state amplifier that can generate 33 to 45 watts of power. Instant back up when your amp lays down. Pretty nifty and it sounds pretty good.

Archived