Heritage Owners Club

NGD....1987 HERITAGE H357 IN PELHAM BLUE!

brentrocks

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the coolest vintage Heritage score ever!!!

All of this, the entire little saga, including all that hasn't been said, is one of the best Heritage stories ever! Right there with Katie Flamm's mandolin. Congratulations, Brent! Perfect!

Congrats on the new 357, Brent.

The results of finding that "P" on the headstock and then Heritage confirming is amazing. The reactions at the plant and the following courtesies given during the photo shoot, etc. by the Parsons Street crew are heartwarming.

I'm so glad that you got photos of it all to share. Enjoy that new axe.

Congratulation for landed that big blue bird Brently. Thanks for sharing the story with us in a way only you could. Liked how Floyd described the prototype.

What makes that even more special for me is the memories of Floyd. He was such a great guy. He was one of the good ol boys. I sold a couple guitars for him a couple years before he passed. I'll never forget his look of amazement when I placed the cash in his hands.....it was days before Christmas, and he said, "I'm gonna get something really nice for my grandkids this year"

Congrats on the new 357, Brent.

The results of finding that "P" on the headstock and then Heritage confirming is amazing. The reactions at the plant and the following courtesies given during the photo shoot, etc. by the Parsons Street crew are heartwarming.

I'm so glad that you got photos of it all to share. Enjoy that new axe.

The whole experience was surreal. And having Lizzy there with me added to my happiness. It's a day that I will always remember.

I feel pretty confident in saying....

This is the coolest vintage Heritage score ever!!!

Thank you for saying that. I guess I would say I feel like I found my version of a 59 burst, just not quite the same. Lol

All of this, the entire little saga, including all that hasn't been said, is one of the best Heritage stories ever! Right there with Katie Flamm's mandolin. Congratulations, Brent! Perfect!

Thanks Rob.

Katie's mando was way cooler, just because of the fact that her dad had his signature on the label and the family connection between her and her dad, the Gibson history.......And that it happened at PSP.

Thank you for saying that. I guess I would say I feel like I found my version of a 59 burst, just not quite the same. Lol

I'm not so sure about that Brent. A few years down the road it could be a goldmine, sort of an IRA that you can enjoy every day. Congratulations! Your ultimate score is well deserved!

I'm not so sure about that Brent. A few years down the road it could be a goldmine, sort of an IRA that you can enjoy every day. Congratulations! Your ultimate score is well deserved!

Exactly Scott!!

You would not believe the amount of texts/emails I have received already....asking me to sell it. I guess it's expected, given my selling habits.

This H357 is going nowhere

Except to PSP, a few guitar players friends houses for jams and my guitar room.

Exactly Scott!!

You would not believe the amount of texts/emails I have received already....asking me to sell it. I guess it's expected, given my selling habits.

This H357 is going nowhere

Except to PSP, a few guitar players friends houses for jams and my guitar room.

Sounds like a plan! - Enjoy!!

Brent, that red one I bought off you was originally pelham blue too...I have been wondering about getting it refinned back to original, this is good reference material

glad you got another 357!!

Archived